**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stark Spidey Vs Stealth spidey

BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
Both are amazing champions which do you prefer?
I personally like stealth Spidey better because nearly all his attacks crit, he deals a lot of damage and the slow debuff is very useful in a lot of occasions.

Stark Spidey Vs Stealth spidey 223 votes

Stealth suit spidey
46%
PantherusNZDalBotBitterSteelSubrocPrimmer79LuciusVorenusTerraAlex13369Foxhero007VerzzJcobra25papajasonLvernon15KennadoSKY0303DragonMCOC_ASDF_HendrossMostWantedWarlord5386 104 votes
Stark enhanced spiderman
53%
DL864AjavedDieBleedingRazorDevilINTEGRALbuffajrTendersquadzuffyManup456TristanGK_23Drake2078TJ82GoldenSkullnameplasBlackPhoenix44HeadrollerSavio444Mhd20034Nojokejaym 119 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Stark enhanced spiderman
    Stealthy is certainly more fun to play and has uses in some evade champs but sparky has more utility ex. collector
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Stark enhanced spiderman
    as @Lvernon15 stated, sparky is probably better for general matchups but stealthy has his uses especially with his slow debuff though it is worth mentioning that you cannot chose to inflict slow on arena battles
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Stealth suit spidey

as @Lvernon15 stated, sparky is probably better for general matchups but stealthy has his uses especially with his slow debuff though it is worth mentioning that you cannot chose to inflict slow on arena battles

I do t really think that’s worth mentioning tbh, arena matches are cake generally, I don’t rank how good they are there as anything for my rankups unless it’s a specific rankup for arena points, and that’s mostly decided from rating
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I have both at 5/65 and use Stealthy a lot more. Actually haven’t used Starky for a while. He’s awesome but I use others
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 79
    Stark enhanced spiderman
    Stark Spidey
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Stealth suit spidey
    Stark is great but stealth has way more relevant me Chiu antics that help you in endgame content. And he can still hit like a tank to. Brought him into the abyss and he was much more useful then stark would be. Both amazing champs both at R5 but stark/blade/GR are my AQ team these days
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Stealth suit spidey
    Mechanics LOL*
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Stealth suit spidey
    Adamb208 said:

Sparky’s damage output will get you through almost any endgame content. Hits hard and ends fights quickly. His auto evade can save you against unblockables, his taunt can pull out specials on ridiculous power gain nodes, and his damage gain from poise is pure damage add so doesn’t matter if you have a node that decreases damage output. He also doesn’t proc buffs which is really useful on AW paths where buffs cause the defender to gain regen. I’ve got mine at 5/65 and he is a staple of my starting lineup.

Have finished most of endgame content, sparky didnt contribute at all to anything in Act 6 yet because for each matchup there are tons of better option. He does proc buffs...thats literally how you build poise. Also buffet is the easiest node anyways in most scenarios. You really shouldnt rely on auto evade on unblockables if I am honest. I also wouldnt recommend using taunt for insane power gain nodes either. Stealthy hits hard much much sooner than sparky, has arguably the best utility in the game right now in utility as well as enervate.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Stealth suit spidey
    Mhd20034 said:

Adamb208 said:

Sparky’s damage output will get you through almost any endgame content. Hits hard and ends fights quickly. His auto evade can save you against unblockables, his taunt can pull out specials on ridiculous power gain nodes, and his damage gain from poise is pure damage add so doesn’t matter if you have a node that decreases damage output. He also doesn’t proc buffs which is really useful on AW paths where buffs cause the defender to gain regen. I’ve got mine at 5/65 and he is a staple of my starting lineup.

Have finished most of endgame content, sparky didnt contribute at all to anything in Act 6 yet because for each matchup there are tons of better option. He does proc buffs...thats literally how you build poise. Also buffet is the easiest node anyways in most scenarios. You really shouldnt rely on auto evade on unblockables if I am honest. I also wouldnt recommend using taunt for insane power gain nodes either. Stealthy hits hard much much sooner than sparky, has arguably the best utility in the game right now in utility as well as enervate.
    Stark spidey was my mvp for the power gain path on 6.3.4 and for the nick fury and caiw bosses in 6.3.2 and 6.3.6 saying that stark spidey isn’t the best option in any fight in act 6 is simply wrong
    He isnt the best option for either fight though...I have him at rank 4 duped and explored both those quests. There are tons of better options against fury and better counters to CapIW
  • Stark enhanced spiderman
    I have stark enhanced duped and stealth unawakened. They're great but champions such as Ægon are better to have instead of stealth suit (stealth is a skill and sparky is tech)
  • gingerspeedgingerspeed Posts: 7

Don't overthink this one. Sparky's damage output is the difference maker here. You can turn it into a chess match with Stealth if you want, or you can roll a tank into the fight with Sparky. Roll that tank, bruv.

What are you even on about? Stealth spidey has way higher attack than sparky, and he gets ramped up way sooner. You don't have to dex and bait and evade against the wall to build up poise, you don't have to wait until special 2 to get good damage, you literally fully ramp up stealth spidey after two combos and a special one. He has enervate to deal with energize nodes, and he straight up cancels unstoppable and evade/miss/falter. And if you go in like normal he just absolutely nukes down opponents, and hits over 1.5 k into a block. IDK if youre trolling or what, but sparky is the chess match. I pretty much destroyed every single opponent in act 6 before I even got to special 2 with stealthy. So either you have absolutely no idea how to play him, or you're trolling. And I really hope you're trolling
  • gingerspeedgingerspeed Posts: 7
    Mhd20034 said:

Adamb208 said:

Stark spidey was my mvp for the power gain path on 6.3.4 and for the nick fury and caiw bosses in 6.3.2 and 6.3.6 saying that stark spidey isn’t the best option in any fight in act 6 is simply wrong
    except there are way better options for all of those fights? He gets the job done but he is in no way the best option for those fights
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,535 ★★★★★
    Stark enhanced spiderman
    I think it’s telling that one is considered too OP to be a 6star where the other isn’t.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Stealth suit spidey
    I also prefer stealthy, but I don't love him enough to necro a thread
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Stealth suit spidey
    Sparky is great but stealth has more utility
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Stark enhanced spiderman
    The only thing holding back Sparky is his non availability as a 6*
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    Stealth suit spidey
    Slow debuff make stealth better and his quick reliable crits