**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your progression title on your main account?

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
Just curious to see where players are currently at in the game.

What is your progression title on your main account? 183 votes

Challenger (Complete Act 1.4)
0%
Contender (Complete Act 2.4)
0%
Proven (Complete Act 3.4)
0%
Cise 1 vote
Conqueror (Complete Act 4.4)
0%
Danyal_39 1 vote
The Uncollected (Complete Act 5.2)
6%
GrandOldKaiThe_beast123TheCaptain412Sahil_R_RanaHemanth123manikantaILoveDrDoomDemonic_embraceKiller354Darksniper240LBN1RyderSlateMatt_77 12 votes
Cavalier (Complete Act 6.1)
42%
DL864FreakydFineDogTheVyrusDrake2078Mets17Darkrider05CropDusterJBC89rockykostonyuwAdvKade7175Newman0067jmorris1Raichu626jacboonMattstafariLuke9523Des99 77 votes
Thronebreaker (Complete Act 6.4 and have one 6* R3 champion)
50%
DNA3000danielmathLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMegaSkater67Raganatorzuffyccrider474allinashesJcobra25WardenclockMityAntYoMovesLvernon15NojokejaymSw0rdMasterRasiloverCupidWicket329BuckyBruh 92 votes

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

I honestly think the hardest milestone to get to is Uncollected. This might seem a bit odd, but I know that myself and a lot other players didn't have a ton of game knowledge when you start act 5, and it can be really tough when you're used to normal fights and then you just have to face the Collector when it's completely new

I could say the same about Grandmaster. That guy is a monster and no matter what, he gives a tough time.
    Collector is tough too and there's no way around him either.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    TB on mini aswell
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Sitting uncollected with 6.1.1 down. Not sure I have a good enough sentinal/ultron counter. So just hanging out for more 5 stars.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I have all I need to make the push to TB (abyss-wise), but I'm so burned out that I kinda wanna just rest after I get monthly EQ done.

I might push through right before deal days, but damn is abyss tedious. Especially for people like me who tend to zone out or get distracted during long tasks.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Chill on the threads lol— this is like 10 over 3 days.

And for those who think im exaggerating, they currently have 6 threads one page 1.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★

And for those who think im exaggerating, they currently have 6 threads one page 1.
    4, actually. The other 2 aren’t me, just someone with the same BWCV pfp.

4, actually. The other 2 aren’t me, just someone with the same BWCV pfp.
    I was mistaken, i saw 5. One was one about Platinumpool, which isnt there anymore.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    As of yesterday.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

I honestly think the hardest milestone to get to is Uncollected. This might seem a bit odd, but I know that myself and a lot other players didn't have a ton of game knowledge when you start act 5, and it can be really tough when you're used to normal fights and then you just have to face the Collector when it's completely new

I must agree. Much more roster dependent than 6.1 (still roster dependent but cake with the right champs)
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

I could say the same about Grandmaster. That guy is a monster and no matter what, he gives a tough time.
    Collector is tough too and there's no way around him either.
    I disagree that no matter what the grandmaster gives a hard time. He’s a lot easier of a fight than the collector.
  • " All I got was this lousy title " 😂
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ll respond to this in a few weeks 👀
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Maybe back when 5.2 first came out, but I think today in relative terms Thronebreaker is harder because the game's reward structure has progressed upward high enough that many players who start today will have roster arsenals strong enough to obliterate the Collector by the time they reach him, unless they are blitzing the content.

UC requires completing 5.1 and 5.2 including the Collector. Cav requires (beyond that) completing 5.3, 5.4, and 6.1. TB requires completing 6.2, 6.3, and 6.4 including the Champion and the Grandmaster. Setting aside the R3 requirement, I think on a relative basis 6.2-6.4 is harder than 5.3-6.1 or Act 1 through Act 5.2 combined, in terms of the average player's roster and skill level when they reach those points.

You don't hear about too much stalling from Act 1 through Act 4 these days. You don't hear too much about stalling in the run up to the Collector, although some people get stuck on that one fight for a while or spend past him. There's a little stalling in the rest of Act 5 but not so much in 6.1. I think where you see the most stalling is in Act 6.2 through 6.4, so that's where I think the highest relative difficulty exists. Maybe not in individual fights, but overall.

almost 50% is thronebreaker and people call the requirements overly difficult..

The forums isnt the best gauge.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Just got it yesterday!
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    My alt account is TB too
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

almost 50% is thronebreaker and people call the requirements overly difficult..

The forums isnt the best gauge.
    Or someone could say only 51 people are Thronebreaker, so apparently it is extremely difficult.

That would be only slightly less valid.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    On 6.2.5. Stuck on Mordo
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Throne breaker here but will never 100% act 6.
  • The Uncollected (Complete Act 5.2)
    I am uncollected and even I have two 5 stars which are r4 my first r4 is Captain America Infinity War duuped signature level 65 and 5 star hitmonkey which is r4 unduuped and other 5 stars are r3
    And pLz subcribe my channel NAme is Immortal hulk 183
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Got Magneto to shred the ULTRON'S and SENTINEL'S on my way, just don't get to play much nowadays. Wondering if my Magneto will be able to one-shot the 6.1.2 Ultron boss though (EMP modification).
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I an 50% away from tech t5cc to get TB
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Uncollected.
    I don't really feel like aiming for Cavalier, because 5.3 already looks tedious.