**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephisto throws sp2 goes to sp3

https://youtu.be/5Cqh4zEATGs on my stream at 28:54 the bug is shown and kills my Clair voyant with a sp3 that was a sp2 👀watch his power and you'll see what I'm talking about

Comments

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

He had a incinerate debuff on him. So he gains power as per his abilities.
  • Options
    KingdjfKingdjf Posts: 13
    Look at his power gain he never hit the SP3
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Are you joking..?
  • Options
    Adok said:

Are you joking..?

No not joking you can play it back at regular and slow speed and see for your self
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Regardless he would have gotten to a sp3.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Regardless he would have gotten to a sp3.

The special was thrown so the power should have went down that's like saying you playing with any champ get near a sp3 thow it and while it's a sp2 it becomes your SP3
  • Options
    Mephisto, while gaining Power from incinerate, threw his SP3 right as he has reached his SP3.
    It seems to happen prior to actually refreshing the Bars on display in order to show him at the color for 3 bars power. But if you pay attention to the timing of how his power bar is increasing, you will see that the power bar indeed has increased enough (and fast enough) to reach SP3, even if it has not updated your screen to show that yet.
    In fact, seems to have “stutter stopped” right at full bars (but before turning Red), even though clearly still Incinerate and thus still gaining Power.