**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally managed to get Venompool!!

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
I've finally managed to get Venompool for my MCoC collection!! I've been after him for over a year. Very happy!!

The only ones I have left to get are Punisher 2099, King Groot (Glow in the Dark), Civil Warrior (Glow in the Dark) and Venompool (With Mobile Phone).

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★

HTD looks cool.

He does look really cool. He was abit more expensive than the others because he is bigger, but he looks awesome.

Luke9523 said:

I've finally managed to get Venompool for my MCoC collection!! I've been after him for over a year. Very happy!!

The only ones I have left to get are Punisher 2099, King Groot (Glow in the Dark), Civil Warrior (Glow in the Dark) and Venompool (With Mobile Phone).

Ngl for a minute i thought you were excited on pulling a 6* VP lmao
    🤣🤣🤣 I would NOT be happy with that pull. Already got him as a R1 5* and he's not getting ranked up anytime soon.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Grats. I only have gold/green Civil Warrior.

Grats. I only have gold/green Civil Warrior.

I am extremely jealous! I'd love be to get my hands on him!

I got Venompool today too. I cannot contain my excitement either.

Oh no! That's some pretty poor luck.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Luke9523 said:

Ngl for a minute i thought you were excited on pulling a 6* VP lmao
    Same.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★

I got Venompool today too. I cannot contain my excitement either.

I just duped him out of AW season rewards... that was a kick in the balls after a very worked season of AW
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Lit. Didn’t know these existed.
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    I have TWO punisher 2099’s!!! They’re really popular where I live at least in terms of the store stocking him. Message me I’d be happy to help complete the collection!!

Lit. Didn’t know these existed.

Yea, they were released in 2019 I think? Maybe even 2018. I hope they do more. Aegon would be bloody awesome!

I have TWO punisher 2099’s!!! They’re really popular where I live at least in terms of the store stocking him. Message me I’d be happy to help complete the collection!!

Wow, that would be amazing! Where do you live?
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Hail Hydra