**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Widow Deadly Origins

Maybe I’m missing something here....maybe I’m on the wrong nodes I literally have now clue.

What’s with her degeneration? As I attack I lose health sometimes. Is that a kick back for the build up of charges? Because she deals SO much damage? I’m clueless how more people aren’t freaking out over how OP she is but maybe this is why...let me know if anyone has any answers.

Thank you in advance to all! :)

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Could you explain your problem in a much more, vivid manner?
    "What's with her degeneration? As I attack I lose health sometimes." simply can't help us find what exactly had you gone through, ultimately making us say you probably haven't read the nodes( properly).
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Sounds like you’re fighting on a flare node.
    Consider reading the nodes before going into fights.
  • Options
    DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105

Sounds like you’re fighting on a flare node.
    Consider reading the nodes before going into fights.

See I thought the same thing, and I always check the nodes before entering a fight. It’s not a flare. It’s only a local ISO node that grants 150% health to the defender.

As I attack, and build up her foresight charges the shocks do damage over time. When I stack them past 10+ then launch my SP2 as I do damage to the opponent I’m also losing what I can only eyeball and guess, I’m losing 25% of my health through damage dealt

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

See I thought the same thing, and I always check the nodes before entering a fight. It’s not a flare. It’s only a local ISO node that grants 150% health to the defender.

As I attack, and build up her foresight charges the shocks do damage over time. When I stack them past 10+ then launch my SP2 as I do damage to the opponent I’m also losing what I can only eyeball and guess, I’m losing 25% of my health through damage dealt

Which quest is it?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Might be on thorns node or spiked armor
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Junais said:

Which quest is it?
    Yes. What quest and defender.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    You've definitely overlooked something with the node or defender you're up against bc there's absolutely nothing in her kit that causes that. I have a R3 6* that I use regularly
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Maybe share a video recording of the same? Would help further.