**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If vision gets an overhaul

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Costume-OG comic vision
Size-M
Costume to be more detailed
Mind stone should glow like gem
Immune to bleed poison coldsnap and frostbite. Whenever opponent fails to apply these debuffs, vision regenerates 5% of max health over 2 seconds.
4th light attack has 50 percent chance to place armor break(potency unknown)
Vision gains a mimd stone charge on performing a Second medium attack or every 13 seconds. He can gain maximum of 10 stacks. While stunned, vision suffers -100% ability accuracy. Upon reaching ten stacks, go indestructible for 20 seconds. Effects of mind stone charges:(while indestructible only)
*Gain +503 attack for each stack of mind stone charge
*Gain +107 block proficiency for ach stack of mind stone charge
*Against robots, Gain a non stacking precision buff for 10 seconds increasing critical rate by +700
*Against mutants, gain a non stacking passive cruelty for the rest of the fight gaining +5043 critical damage rating and a fury buff for 10 seconds gaining +800 attack.
Sp 1-Activate ghost's phasing for two seconds. Also steal portion of opponents power similar to doctor doom. Heavy attack should place stagger on opponent and all animations should be changed.
Sp2-Go unstoppable for 7 seconds and get a mind stone charge every two seconds while unstoppable.
Sp3-Removes upto ten buffs from the opponent. Stun the opponent for 12 seconds and gain +70 attack during this special attack for each buff removed.
If you all read it pls comment me for synergies and tell me whether you loved these abilities for vision😊
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Tell me what the awakened ability and synergies should look like
  • Costume-OG comic vision
    Size-M
    Costume to be more detailed
    Mind stone should glow like gem
    Immune to bleed poison coldsnap and frostbite. Whenever opponent fails to apply these debuffs, vision regenerates 5% of max health over 2 seconds.
    4th light attack has 50 percent chance to place armor break(potency unknown)
    Vision gains a mimd stone charge on performing a Second medium attack or every 13 seconds. He can gain maximum of 10 stacks. While stunned, vision suffers -100% ability accuracy. Upon reaching ten stacks, go indestructible for 20 seconds. Effects of mind stone charges:(while indestructible only)
    *Gain +503 attack for each stack of mind stone charge
    *Gain +107 block proficiency for ach stack of mind stone charge
    *Against robots, Gain a non stacking precision buff for 10 seconds increasing critical rate by +700
    *Against mutants, gain a non stacking passive cruelty for the rest of the fight gaining +5043 critical damage rating and a fury buff for 10 seconds gaining +800 attack.
    Sp 1-Activate ghost's phasing for two seconds. Also steal portion of opponents power similar to doctor doom. Heavy attack should place stagger on opponent and all animations should be changed.
    Sp2-Go unstoppable for 7 seconds and get a mind stone charge every two seconds while unstoppable.
    Sp3-Removes upto ten buffs from the opponent. Stun the opponent for 12 seconds and gain +70 attack during this special attack for each buff removed.
    If you all read it pls comment me for synergies and tell me whether you loved these abilities for vision😊

I like this. Something you got to mention was synthesis from his awakened ability. Would it stay the same or should it be a little better?
    As for synergies- I think a good one would a total phase synergy with ghost where he phases dash back or forward for 1.5 sec.
    Avengers synergy- any member of they avengers gives him an unblockable sp1.
    That’s my input. Thanks for posting this.
    Come on kabam!
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    He probably needs armor up as that’s a tech class defining trait. As it stands, he gets totally destroyed by Havok - a mutant. :( and when he doesn’t get destroyed, he takes forever to do some damage !!