**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many 5* Awakening Gems do you have sitting in your inventory?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
I personally have two generic and one of each class except for Mystic, which tbh is probably the class with the least impactful awakened abilities.

How many 5* Awakening Gems do you have sitting in your inventory? 222 votes

21 (I can't remember if the limit is 3 or not, but I really hope nobody has this many cause that's just bad resource management)
1%
JP1119Bpn88855Osfan8Ghostboytjie 4 votes
15-20
4%
DNA3000BadroseLJFGatorSlam_MrvKnPwf57Colinwhitworth69Blaker78Andyball270TrashPanda12 9 votes
12-15
5%
RaganatorallinashesMenkentWorknprogressTyEdgeLibertyPrimeV110or_StrongKoiBoy187or7A3G0NNetbreakerShenk 12 votes
10-12
8%
SnakeEyes69DogfoodLidMattManSpurgeon14CupidEgretM4Dooberman420zeezee57NapaHeroSidDDragonPulyamanphil56201Akkarin23LordSmasherUsername19273Mughal50XMasterpuffRonSwanson 18 votes
8-9
9%
BigdogbobSnizzbarLeNoirFaineantWorld EaterTimone147AjisdopeyossJohnyzeroace007venturaWine_Lover_Sham_GodShadowXZeezoosOGAvengerAstoundsFit_Fun9329BerjibsTrashyPandaswmcswEZplay 20 votes
6-7
17%
winterthurMr_PlatypusJa1970benshbzuffyLuciusVorenusDarkrider05WaynedavyKamikaze_Turtle16wegnerkdamianohmRbk19HilldarDaphboyblurblotAleorMattstafariWozzy101LordΔDraculaTheGrandM4ster 39 votes
4-5
15%
DrZolaWolverDominatorJerryJiverJadedphillgreenmani274Alex13369CropDusterMasterduxG0311_Kill_Switch_Hammerbro_64ESFWicket329KerneasPrathapGildenlowsilentagMattyPerlerDisgruntled_User_123 34 votes
2-3
23%
Chadhoganccrider474TristanJBC89DoonxFurious_Fighter1BuckyBruhjmorris1JuggerNotLuke9523QacobPHJfinEtjamaMobile_P0tat0psp742MiStaLova_I_ddomCosmicGuardianThicco_Mode 53 votes
6%
RandomXforceHeroDeaconSarvanga1_Etm34Skillful_starSparx265Charlie21540BollandRaviDaviWild_Meat84MarshMarloScarcity27AlbinoDarkElfKiller354RyderSlate 15 votes
You guys have extra awakening gems? (Insert that meme with the freckly kid with a bowl cut saying "you guys got paid?")
8%
yuwHector_1475Woody15ProximaMidnight_8Omedenne_macJohnyBoyBeastDadodishika123HoitadoCrcrcrcChaosMax1012LORDSPOOKY66qm44The_HoTUDraconic_12OEMVmarino123 18 votes

Comments

• ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 131
    None. I use them when I get them.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    2-3
    Only two five star awakening gems but dozens of four and three stars . Hope to use them all someday because it just feels wrong to have them sit there
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    2-3
    I have got 2 science and 1 cosmic
    Waiting for void, caiw for science gem
    hype, corvus, cmm for cosmic gem
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Had one cosmic since Summoner Appreciation. Didn't want to use it on KG. Pulled an Angela, but didn't want to use it on her yet. I got another cosmic from the caskets so I awakened Angela in the end
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

I have a cosmic and science waiting around as well.

I assume that BWCV is a recent pull since you maxed out Mephisto already, but if not, brave choice. I honestly kinda like Mephisto, just wish his damage was a little higher or had some ramp up.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    12-15

*Pssp* ...Hey, you looking for some of them Cosmic Awakening Gems? Maybe a little Tech too? 😂
    Seriously though I'm getting Really sick of them, I've been opening Only Cosmic/Tech 5 Star Crystals to try and get Venom so practically Every Cosmic and Tech I have is Duped already... As well I have still Never gotten a Science 5 Star AG.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    2-3
    1 generic, 2 science. 5* gems. Just used a cosmic on Hype
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    8-9
    3 generics and other class gems
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    2-3
    3 atm
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    12-15
    I had no clue. Had to go count. The last one I remember using was on Wolvie. I think the one before that was well over a year ago on Fury.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    10-12

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    10-12
    1 generic, 1 cosmic, 3 mystic, 4 skill, 1 mutant.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    4-5

Jaded said:

I have a cosmic and science waiting around as well.

I assume that BWCV is a recent pull since you maxed out Mephisto already, but if not, brave choice. I honestly kinda like Mephisto, just wish his damage was a little higher or had some ramp up.
    Mephisto has been maxed out for years lol. Probably in my first 5 to have taken to rank 5. I have bwcv as a 6*, so no real point in doing anything with her 5*.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    2-3
    Just a mystic and a generic
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    You guys have extra awakening gems? (Insert that meme with the freckly kid with a bowl cut saying "you guys got paid?")
    I was Saving for Aegon but lost hope so I gave it to Nick Fury and Ranked him up
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    4-5
    Mutant, Tech, Skill x2
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    15-20

I don't awaken until I'm also ready to rank up, and often before I get around to ranking up I dup them, so they just keep accumulating. That did not happen with mystic champs, so I use those all up.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    15-20
    DNA3000 said:

I don't awaken until I'm also ready to rank up, and often before I get around to ranking up I dup them, so they just keep accumulating. That did not happen with mystic champs, so I use those all up.

Same. Would be cool if you could trade in like five 5s AGs for a 6s AG, or some such.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    2-3
    1 tech, 1 cosmic
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    8-9
    Getting an AG is less of a hassle than getting the stones to go with them, so they just add up. The odd exceptions are champs like CGR or Fury that get most benefit from siglvl 1.

I have more mystic AG than other classes, as usual. I hate the mystic class. Went 50 5* before I pulled my first mystic, so I guess they hate me too.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    2-3
    I just drop them on anyone not really caring. Got a couple I can't use atm
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    21 (I can't remember if the limit is 3 or not, but I really hope nobody has this many cause that's just bad resource management)
    Actually 27. If I had anyone above r1 unawakened I’d use one on them.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    2-3
    Currently
    1 mystic
    1science
    1 mutant

I have had 6 cosmic in the past but have used them all now on
    Cmm, corvus, cgr, hype, medusa, Ronan.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    15-20

DNA3000 said:

Same. Would be cool if you could trade in like five 5s AGs for a 6s AG, or some such.
    If they offered that, I'd probably stop using 5* AGs altogether. It is much easier to save up five 5* AGs than it is to awaken a 6* champ by any means (duping or awakening).