**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

And this is why Kabam should stop compensating people. Ungrateful lot.

Certainly nothing worth getting worked up about, I agree with that. Some of the comments are a little much for me, but I definitely understand the rationale behind them.
    I mean honestly I thought we were going to get more glory and wasn't expecting the map 5 crystals but the items are nice and I didn't use any tickets during the issues. But for me, I didn't have to worry about AQ for over a week and I'm find with that.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Stop complaining 99.999999999999% is happy with this why are you so ungrateful they could’ve sent nothing at all
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121

I could’ve got more than these resources by running full AQ week.
    Lost rank rewards too

free stuff for doing nothing, isnt that a win?
    Not really a win, when more can be earned from doing aq. Would rather have had a week of aq.
    MattMan said:

Slap in the face. Cheap cheap cheap.

So how much effort in AQ did you have to do this past week to get this?
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121

Did everyone receive the same amount of glory regardless of what maps we usually do? how was this calculated?

It's looks like they did.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★

MattMan said:

Slap in the face. Cheap cheap cheap.

So how much effort in AQ did you have to do this past week to get this?
    If it was in my hand i would do. I dont want favours

No_oneuk said:

Wiredawg1 said:

How are we ungrateful when we ask for comp to be what we would of gotten if aq was going? It being down was not any players fault but a lot lose rewards and rank materials cause of the trash comp
    It's compensation. They are giving you some items to make up for AQ not working. You didn't have to do anything to get this. Just think of of this is extra on top of the rewards you get on a regular basis. You'll have another series in a few days and AQ will be back to normal.
    How can we consider it as extra on top when we missed an entire week of aq for THEIR mistake? They could have delayed aq for one day instead of just cancelling the week outright. Now us high end players miss t5cc, that we would have gotten if kabam didn't decide to just pull the plug entirely.
    No, they couldn't have delayed it by one day. You delay AQ then AAAAAALLLLLLL the other series has to be pushed back. Alliance objectives have to be reprogrammed, timers have to be fixed, it's not as simple as pushing back 1 day. it's a domino effect.

Think of it as they delayed the next series by 8 days instead of them cancelling it.
    Wiredawg1 said:

No_oneuk said:

Wiredawg1 said:

How are we ungrateful when we ask for comp to be what we would of gotten if aq was going? It being down was not any players fault but a lot lose rewards and rank materials cause of the trash comp
    It's compensation. They are giving you some items to make up for AQ not working. You didn't have to do anything to get this. Just think of of this is extra on top of the rewards you get on a regular basis. You'll have another series in a few days and AQ will be back to normal.
    How can we consider it as extra on top when we missed an entire week of aq for THEIR mistake? They could have delayed aq for one day instead of just cancelling the week outright. Now us high end players miss t5cc, that we would have gotten if kabam didn't decide to just pull the plug entirely.
    No, they couldn't have delayed it by one day. You delay AQ then AAAAAALLLLLLL the other series has to be pushed back. Alliance objectives have to be reprogrammed, timers have to be fixed, it's not as simple as pushing back 1 day. it's a domino effect.

Think of it as they delayed the next series by 8 days instead of them cancelling it.
    Wrong. When aq was pushed back a day before was a 2 day break before the next aq cycle
    Then just pretend AQ was pushed back 8 days instead of 1 day.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 422 ★★★
    Some additional t5b and t2a would make us feel better lol