**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is jabari panther worth a class awakening gem?

Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a skill ag that’s just sitting there...

Is jabari panther worth a class awakening gem? 18 votes

Yes
55%
Texas_11JhonST33Robin_010Maxwell24ScrubhanPuttPuttBrian1sherin_66LORDSPOOKY66Will7 10 votes
No
44%
JadedSuperfighter101MaratoxBafamet_1979SpideyFunkoLovekHoitadoivigoo 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    I guess for clarification it’s a five star gem, I already have NF and falcon awakened and maxed.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No
    I personally don’t feel comfortable playing her that’s why I said no but that’s just me

Honestly if you feel that she will help you complete content and if you like her then go for it
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Yes
    If you like her, her play style, habilities, sinergies, design you go for she, I used a generic 5* awakening gem on my mr. fantastic and I never regret my chose. I only 1 time follow the tier lists and I did with SS, I know she is great but I don't like she, her animation and play styles are so longs, so if you like jabary just do it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No
    Do you know aegon? Cause you didn’t mention you have him or awakened. Definitely wait for that guy first.
  • Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Jaded said:

Do you know aegon? Cause you didn’t mention you have him or awakened. Definitely wait for that guy first.

I just mentioned some of the people I have and use a lot. I didn’t list every skill champ I have. Yes I have aegon, yes he is awakened. I just don’t use him often, so I didn’t think of him right off the bat.