**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Anyway, this was a screw over for every map 7 alliance and was a bit lower than average for Map 6 or Map 5 alliances
  • HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    I didn’t get AQ compensation. I quit my alliance yesterday after the message that it’s ok to switch. I quit because everything in this game is broken. I even spent tickets on map 6, but no refund, no comp, nothing. Why is everything wrong with the game right now?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Try restarting your device

Worked for me
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    gp87 said:

Stop complaining 99.999999999999% is happy with this why are you so ungrateful they could’ve sent nothing at all

Why? Did they make us a favour that they didn’t start AQ? What are you talking about? Of course they should send. Every ally works with program. Glory for pots. 3K glory for a ally that run map 7?
    If you take that comment serious then you have some serious problems.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Come on people, its free stuff. We had a AQ free week, cant we be happy that Kabam decided to give something at all?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

Wiredawg1 said:

And this is why Kabam should stop compensating people. Ungrateful lot.

How are we ungrateful when we ask for comp to be what we would of gotten if aq was going? It being down was not any players fault but a lot lose rewards and rank materials cause of the trash comp
    It's compensation. They are giving you some items to make up for AQ not working. You didn't have to do anything to get this. Just think of of this is extra on top of the rewards you get on a regular basis. You'll have another series in a few days and AQ will be back to normal.
    How can we consider it as extra on top when we missed an entire week of aq for THEIR mistake? They could have delayed aq for one day instead of just cancelling the week outright. Now us high end players miss t5cc, that we would have gotten if kabam didn't decide to just pull the plug entirely.
    No, they couldn't have delayed it by one day. You delay AQ then AAAAAALLLLLLL the other series has to be pushed back. Alliance objectives have to be reprogrammed, timers have to be fixed, it's not as simple as pushing back 1 day. it's a domino effect.

Think of it as they delayed the next series by 8 days instead of them cancelling it.
    Restart the aq events and start the aq series a day later. The gap between aq is normally 3 days, just make it 2 days this time. So you start next weeks aq the same as it would always have started. Why would that be hard at all.
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    Is this the same thing for this aq gifts or we will have more??? @kabam just give us a llitle answer. Ty
    No_oneuk said:

Pulyaman said:

Come on people, its free stuff. We had a AQ free week, cant we be happy that Kabam decided to give something at all?

I missed t5cc and its kabams fault. Why shouldn't I be upset?
    Every player who gets T5cc missed it, even me. You have not lost anything that the others have gained. You have received something for doing nothing. That is why you shouldn't be upset.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Further lost those 10% and 20% attack and health boosts too that were available on day1 of AQ costing around 120 units
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

lmao at the disagrees. Yeah it sucks we didnt get our normal aq rewards, with aq i get a lot more glory and stuff as well.

However, we got somethhing totlally free for no effort. We would rather put in the effort, but THAT WAS NOT AN OPTION. Getting free stuff for doing zero effort is good.

Counterpoint:

Stay home for the week and relax. It has to be a week that I choose and not one you choose, and I don't really care about how convenient it is or is not for you. Also, I'll only give you about 35% of your weekly salary to do it.

Enjoy the break!
    This is a mobile game. T5cc is not money, and it is not required for survival. People don't depend on it. That was a terrible analogy
    If Kabam had decided to give the same rewards as last week, we would have had a group of people saying they took it easy last week and so it is unfair to give the same rewards. So, there was no way for Kabam to make it even for everyone. By giving equal rewards, they pissed off almost everyone. Well played.
  • Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    I almost think that they only sent it to ppl that were in alliances. So anyone who was in an alliance and just decided to leave and not join another one probably didn’t get it. That’s what it sounded like from kabaam Mike’s comment
  • BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    How difficult would it have been to issue out the same rewards to each alliance received from last week? It’s fair to say the player base is starting to lose patience with multiple aspects of the game of late (AQ bug, dropped inputs, lag, terrible side event). This was an opportunity for Kabam to really go above and beyond and feel like they’ve blown it.
  • HomerJBondHomerJBond Posts: 118
    My experience with their customer service is a bot replies back with a canned answer that doesn’t actually answer the question. And yes businesses are smart when they give their higher spending customers better service. Look in an ideal world everyone would get good service but that’s expensive so they should at least try to keep the people happy that spend regularly.
    edited April 2021
    Maratox said:

Pulyaman said:

No_oneuk said:

Pulyaman said:

I missed t5cc and its kabams fault. Why shouldn't I be upset?
    Every player who gets T5cc missed it, even me. You have not lost anything that the others have gained. You have received something for doing nothing. That is why you shouldn't be upset.
    This isn’t just a “everyone is equal” kind of issue and it’s that mentality that makes you misguided. People were forced to take a week off when they would have rather ran AQ for full rewards. Saying we’ll be compensated for a full missed week and then not giving us a full week of rewards is not compensation
    Edit: No where did they say you will be compensated for the full week of rewards. Yes, everyone was forced to take a week off because of unforeseen circumstances. The question then becomes, why should you be given 10% T5cc if you did not do Aq at all?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Looks fine to me.