**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    For the record, I'm fine with this compensation. I literally didn't do anything and got 3K Glory and some extras. The only valid point I see here is the higher tier players who spent map tickets but only got 30 back.

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

For the record, I'm fine with this compensation. I literally didn't do anything and got 3K Glory and some extras. The only valid point I see here is the higher tier players who spent map tickets but only got 30 back.

And the people who used some boosts. Those are the only issues I would look into if I was Kabam. Everyone else can sleep with what they got.
  • UberBoneUberBone Posts: 36

UberBone said:

....there is no compensation because nobody has to play that week....

This is a game, not a chore .... we don’t play AQ because we “have” to, we play it because we enjoy it.

You’re reasoning seems backwards to me
    Actually, 99% of players play it because they have to. I've never seen anyone until now saying they enjoyed AQ.
    Well, I don’t know what to say to that :)

AQ is really important to our ally and we genuinely enjoy it
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Did you switch or did you leave and not join a new Alliance? Because everyone who is in an alliance gets the compensation. If you are no longer in one, you get nothing.
    I just don’t get the point that you would have gotten more if you did normal AQ.
    Ummmm...ok? You didn't. You literally did nothing.
    Kabam run special events from time to time (boss rush, champion challenge). They also offer rewards but aren't run all the time. Do we go crying to Kabam saying that we would have gotten more reward if ran it? Do we ask for compensation on those? No because we didn't anything.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I for one am not going to complain about compensation that was completely free. The only criticism there really should be is that map 7 players missed out on an additional 30 tickets if im not mistaken.

I for one really liked the break, and im sure everyone else didnt really miss AQ. Its not all the glory or the rewards, but last i checked it was also f r e e.

Same,
    Time off for an entire week was nice
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Pulyaman said:

Come on people, its free stuff. We had a AQ free week, cant we be happy that Kabam decided to give something at all?

I missed t5cc and its kabams fault. Why shouldn't I be upset?
    Because you had an entire week off. Technically your effort for rewards was 0. A 10% T5cc won’t kill you especially if you are getting them consistently like it seems.
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    edited April 2021

Bzee said:

LOL .
    bro its not our fault ....we enjoy playing AQ ... had AQ been live we could have got 4700 glory atleast ... we have been robbed.... we took punishment for a crime we didnt even commit....
    You enjoy aq?

Good for you.

But using the term “we” is very unrealistic because 85% of players i talk to would rather do arena than AQ.
    By WE I meant the guys in our allience !! the 85 % u talking about probably dont need an ally
    UberBone said:

I just don’t get the point that you would have gotten more if you did normal AQ.
    Kabam run special events from time to time (boss rush, champion challenge). They also offer rewards but aren't run all the time. Do we go crying to Kabam saying that we would have gotten more reward if ran it? Do we ask for compensation on those? No because we didn't anything.

I guess we see it differently

I shouldn’t lose out cos of a kabam tech difficulty

Also, i was denied a whole week of a really important part of the game experience to me.

Most seem to disagree and think that they were saved the hassle ... that is definitely not how i feel about it
    I guess we do see it differently. Oh weellll....
    It's just sad to see the community so divided.
  • UberBoneUberBone Posts: 36

UberBone said:

I guess we see it differently

I shouldn’t lose out cos of a kabam tech difficulty

Also, i was denied a whole week of a really important part of the game experience to me.

Most seem to disagree and think that they were saved the hassle ... that is definitely not how i feel about it
    I guess we do see it differently. Oh weellll....
    It's just sad to see the community so divided.
    No division here buddy :) just expressing my point of view - no problem with others that see it differently... especially when they are as civilised as you :p
  • Ebony_Naw said:

lmao at the disagrees. Yeah it sucks we didnt get our normal aq rewards, with aq i get a lot more glory and stuff as well.

However, we got somethhing totlally free for no effort. We would rather put in the effort, but THAT WAS NOT AN OPTION. Getting free stuff for doing zero effort is good.

Counterpoint:

Stay home for the week and relax. It has to be a week that I choose and not one you choose, and I don't really care about how convenient it is or is not for you. Also, I'll only give you about 35% of your weekly salary to do it.

Enjoy the break!
    you always have an option, there and here. Take it or leave it. You dont like the option, maybe dont take it? You can quit the job, maybe you can quit the game as well. If one aq series can trigger you this much, 10% of a t5cc is that integral to your progress to compare it to a job.... that may be a problem.
    I refuse to drown myself in negativity to cry for more, and look to the future. I will get my glory from the next series.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    I was upset that we didn’t get out T4 basic and other rank up materials we normally get.

After reading most of these comments....

I have to agree with the “it was free” members.

Fact- you “normally get blah blah, and didn’t get it this time”

Fact- you also didn’t run AQ at all this week.

Fact- we did get something for nothing.

We didn’t miss out on a week of AQ- it just got pushed up by a week.

That’s how I look at it.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    For once I'm completely with kabam on this one. Everyone missed out on AQ, so yes it is completely fair as no one is getting an advantage over each other. If 50% of alliances had AQ and the other 50% didn't then that would be a different story. But everyone got the same rewards for doing absolutely nothing, so please stop whining and whinging, the world isnt about to end.