**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Opening 10 Million Battle Chips - Sunday April 18th, 1PM MDT

Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
For anyone interested in seeing the results of 1,000 UC Arena crystals opened live...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQdJ6vVcSgs
I'll update this post before the stream is live.. Hoping for at least 20k units.. and of course a 5* Punisher would be cool as well..

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Be sure to schedule the video so it goes premiere. That way you can get more viewers that are waiting and have toggled notification on the video. When the scheduled premiere video is ready to be released then you can be there in real time to chat with them viewers.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Why wouldn't you just wait until July 4th?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Be sure to schedule the video so it goes premiere. That way you can get more viewers that are waiting and have toggled notification on the video. When the scheduled premiere video is ready to be released then you can be there in real time to chat with them viewers.

Thanks for the suggestion.. i'll be streaming it live.. and then later on will do a video with this opening and a comparison of my previous openings of 20m.. and some youtube openings totally 120m...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Doomsfist79 how long have you been saving to get 10 million?
    edited April 2021

@Doomsfist79 how long have you been saving to get 10 million?

A little before they announced the new arena crystal to come as a result of the Throne Breaker title.. but seeing as that doesn't seem to be happening.. figured I'd go ahead with opening some bchips now..

why would I?

Unless you want the units for some other content.

I'm sitting at just under 6M. Got up to 13M before popping for last year's July 4 and cyber deals. I'm at 17k units currently, so no need to use chips this time so I will just continue to save chips.

why would I?

I'm sitting at just under 6M. Got up to 13M before popping for last year's July 4 and cyber deals. I'm at 17k units currently, so no need to use chips this time so I will just continue to save chips.
    Nice (do you remember how many units you got?)... I'm opening now more just to see the results and for a couple vids.. also.. see the image below.. i'll leave it for you to interpret however you'd like.. but the non highlighted rows make me want to open now rather than closer to July 4th...

I open UC arena crystals, and average around 1k per million. Sometimes more sometimes less.
    Here's the link to the stream.. will be live in about 16 hours...
    https://youtu.be/5U5TKeAHM5s
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

why would I?

Nice (do you remember how many units you got?)... I'm opening now more just to see the results and for a couple vids.. also.. see the image below.. i'll leave it for you to interpret however you'd like.. but the non highlighted rows make me want to open now rather than closer to July 4th...

May I ask what’s the historical drop rate for 5* punisher? Thanks.
  • A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
    Good luck on the opening! Personally, I like to do it during gold bonus event.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

Good luck

Good luck
    Thanks.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats on reaching your Goal of 20k unit's
    It was a nice stream

Congrats on reaching your Goal of 20k unit's
    It was a nice stream

Thanks.. and thanks for hanging out during the stream..