**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

V7 EXPO HELP

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
so doing exploration of v7 and I'm up to 2.2 and struggling to think of who can do this fight... Not spent items yet

For the life of me I can't think of any tech/skill champs that are incinerate immune.

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Hmmm, there's night thrasher, not sure if you have him. High sig guardian might work. You can nuke it, or super slow play it if needed. Or parry, heavy, run with warlock.

Only have guardian as a 4*.. hmm maybe thinking blade (he's only R1 Sig 40... Literally pulled him for the first time a couple of weeks back and pulled him a further 2 the past week.. lmao) other than that might have to max boost and warlock it.. does seem like a unit fight
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    I did the parry heavy with hulkbuster. Stay away from him when aura of incinerate is active.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    🧐 blade...he did it without effort. A rank 3 would work or a 4*. Super easy with him.
  • REvillREvill Posts: 20
    I did same as parry and heavy with warlock
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s not hard. I did a bit of health with Blade unduped 3/45 then just switched to HB and parry heavied with minimal health loss.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Another synergy is Nick Fury and certain Tech champs ( in my case IMIW).
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    It actually wasn't a bad fight tbh
    First run was a solo and then 2nd time I got the spacing wrong countering his heavy lol
    1 revive used.

Edit: thank you all for the help
    Used warlock mostly parry heavy play style

• _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Dusted off my Blade for this one :)
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

Vulture?

He's not a hero.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Falcon help here? I mean he shuts everything else down