**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Tier List Ranking of All Champions in MCOC

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

How does it look? Feel free to state what you agree/disagree with!

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    iHulk is actually in a good spot that’s not ridiculous. Perhaps the most accurate tier list I’ve seen in all
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Pretty good non-biased list that ranks champs based on your personal experiences .
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    lmao
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    that's all I have
    Elsa in the trash tier :|

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    This...this is awful
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Labyrinth Ultron is a lot better than he is given credit for, far superior to the the common one. He’s got some decent aar at high sig and also looks far better

Man-Thing in trash hurts my soul, he’s actually very fun with some decent abilities. Not great, but not trash

Night Thrasher should also not be in bad, solid utility coupled with decent damage makes him at least good

can’t believe Psycho-Man is that high, did you forget his heavy got nerfed? I like him as well but still

Immortal Abomination is too low

Guardian at the same tier as Immortal Hulk is mind boggling iHulk isn’t that good

Colossus isn’t BGT

You accidentally put Groot in delete instead of BGT
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Elsa in the trash tier :|

the elsa placement is fair
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★

This...this is awful

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Void is only good bruh. There's more I don't like that really stinks out too.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Havok, spider-ham, Sasquatch, Red Guardian, scarlet witch
    Some that stand out too.
    Overall me not like.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★
    I'm legitimately assuming this is a troll tier list 🤣
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Just adjust like 80% of the list and then you should be fairly close to things being in the right place

The only trash in that list is Ronin in the "INSANE" tier

Just adjust like 80% of the list and then you should be fairly close to things being in the right place

I don't think CMM needs to be any lower, let's be nice
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I’m not even going to try critiquing this. You have a right to your own opinion I guess
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Okay, let's do it. Aegon should be moved up, Prof X should be moved up, Namor should be moved down 1, I actually like where you put Dragon Man (just took him to r2), Iabom and Havok are much better than they are shown there, Magik and Cmm gotta go up. Mangog is not on the same level as Juggs. Idk why gambit and cable are up there (exception if you are including apoc synergy). This brings up another levels of no-nos as Wolverine is not up there. Synergies can make a champ OP, and since you are including them, you should put every champ in their correct spot including their synergies. Otherwise, I pretty much think this list is ok. Not great, but if you adjusted with synergies for all champs, then I might say it's decent. The disrespect to Emma Frost and Switch, smh.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    KD I told you to send the strange sugar to me, not to do it all in one sitting.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Cmm is meh? There’s no way she’s in the same category as psycho man and vulture 😕
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Is each tier in order too, which Apoc being best then CGR being second best, etc.?
    Also, why is Gambit in best tier. When are you ever gonna use Gambit's perfect block more than 3 times.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Seriously, why is hit monkey counted as bad and why is cable in the beyond god tier