**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorry to ask but

I can ( for the frist time) r5 a champ. I thought my caiw would be a no brainer but now doubt has crept in. Thing and caiw war are awakend, hyperion and omega red are not. Any comments are welcomed

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CAIW is worth r5 definitely. Use as many sigs as it takes to get him up to s200. If Hype or OR were duped it would be harder, but atm CAIW is the best choice.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Cap
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Choose Cap.

Dr. Zola
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I can ( for the frist time) r5 a champ. I thought my caiw would be a no brainer but now doubt has crept in. Thing and caiw war are awakend, hyperion and omega red are not. Any comments are welcomed

Cap is the best option at the moment, but Omega and Hype might be better options if awakened. If you are at a point in the game where 5* awakening gems are things you can earn, like say in this month's side quest, then you might want to consider waiting until you see what you're going to get there before making your decision.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I would say choose cap. Once I got my first r5, it wasn’t long until I got my second and third and so forth.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    CAIW wins but he needs high sig.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 831 ★★★★
    I'd say Cap.

Although as your roster expands you may not use him quite as regularly, he rarely disappoints when you do use him. He's the reliable choice you go back to and then wonder why you don't use him more.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

CAIW wins but he needs high sig.

No, he doesnt lol. I don’t understand why people believe its a necessity that beardo needs high sig. he has high block prof, reduces DAA by 100% with bleeds on sp1 (great for magik) energy resistance, passive buffs (great against mojo), counters unstoppable, a lengthy stun on sp2 (guaranteed) and nice damage overall even without the crits (though crits are preferred). I took him up as my first r5 5* champion, over doom, and immediately got the resources back. Definitely think you should go with him especially with v7 out there now (hes good for v2 as well).
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    CapIW is an insanely valuable champ. He will take you through a lot of content. He is the most sinple and versatile champion of those you named. Rank him up for sure!
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Open awakening gem crystal from SQ and then decide. Maybe you will get cosmic ag for Hyperion.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Cap for sure.