**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ pulled the trigger and Thronebreaker under a year πŸ₯³

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Pulled the trigger finally . Thought of saving t5cc for any better mutant but lately pulls have been **** and i wanted to get the benefits of TB.

My ally has helps me a ton on polishing my skills and also YT vids. Grinded hard on arena and will stay F2P till i play the game.

Once duped she will be on boss minis for those annoying kills πŸ˜‰

Love my 5/65 Domino and she helped heaps even in act 7 lanes .

And now don't show your stupidity by starting Domino debate in comments πŸ™‚

Cheers and good luck to all who are on the way to be TB πŸ’ͺ

Next r3 is Dragon man ...coming soon .
Β«1

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

congrats on getting thronebreaker. don't let anyone tell you that's a bad rank-up. even though there might be better options out there, it's better to do something that might not be the best option now than wait another 3 months for a better pull

Good rankup for thronbreaker, congrats

Thx and yeah ..you never know when will you pull a good champ so better to just go through it.
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 β˜…β˜…
    I am also becoming throne breaker under a month mine rank3 will be doom
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YEAAHHHH AWESOME DUDE
  • ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 114 β˜…
    I agree with this and congratulations!

I am also a 100% FTP player and rank up based on who I have rather than wait. It’s a great rank up, as well as your plans for Dragon Man. I also plan to R3 mine once I form another mystic. He’s a beast.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! If Domino's good for you, then allright, do as you please. It's you account. Not a bad choice as a TB rankup.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How many months since you first started the account until you become TB?

How many months since you first started the account until you become TB?

20th april 2020 . You can also check yours . There's an app for Android which tells you your total hours played and 1st time installation date.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats bud!
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 197 β˜…β˜…
    Congrats....
    I am literally 1 path away from exploring act.7.1 to get my 25% t5cc selector.

I am 20% away from forming my 1st t5cc.... it's gonna be mutant.

And I am gonna rank up domino to r3.
    Although I have many better mutants to r3 like havok, Colossus....i am gonna rank up domino...
    I just love her

Congrats again
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats man!

Congrats....

Although I have many better mutants to r3 like havok, Colossus....i am gonna rank up domino...
    I just love her

Congrats again

I did the same bro.

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2021
    Rohit_316 said:

Congrats....

I just love her

Congrats again

I did the same bro.

After I 100% Ill still be 25% away for warlock. Where do I get the other t5cc?

Rohit_316 said:

Congrats....

I just love her

Congrats again

I did the same bro.

After I 100% Ill still be 25% away for warlock. Where do I get the other t5cc?
    Selectors you can get by exploring act 6 .. random ones are available in every variant exploration.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Here i am getting rng whammy lol
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Took my Domino to r3 and no regrets. Also took Rhulk to r3 and Masacre to r2! Congrats; enjoy your rank up!
  • YodaKajYodaKaj Posts: 63 β˜…
    "And what did it cost? "
    YodaKaj said:

"And what did it cost? "

3k units xD i had no revives or pots ..else would have explored 7.1 in 1.5k max .
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YodaKaj said:

"And what did it cost? "

I had to sacrifice Gamora
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You can't be TB without first being level 60. Pop those XP boosts and keep grinding.
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Can anyone tell me why my t5 basic is showing 3/3 when i have over 15 in the overflow..?? I want to r3 cgr but its showing 3/3 whilst i need 4 of em and I can’t even add more

Are you level 60?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Can anyone tell me why my t5 basic is showing 3/3 when i have over 15 in the overflow..?? I want to r3 cgr but its showing 3/3 whilst i need 4 of em and I can’t even add more

Only works if you’re level 60

Took my Domino to r3 and no regrets. Also took Rhulk to r3 and Masacre to r2! Congrats; enjoy your rank up!

Do have rhulk at 5/65 too ..he is a beast ..but kinda low on Massscre still ..took Mole god to r5 instead lf him.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Pulled the trigger finally . Thought of saving t5cc for any better mutant but lately pulls have been **** and i wanted to get the benefits of TB.

My ally has helps me a ton on polishing my skills and also YT vids. Grinded hard on arena and will stay F2P till i play the game.

Nice man. Congratulations. I am also half way down from tech but maybe in this month I can become TB. Love domino. She's awesome
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mine was hulk buster and my oh my he is something and will do it over again.

Mine was hulk buster and my oh my he is something and will do it over again.

Top 5 tech easily . Have him at 5/65 sig 100 and boy he wrecks **** ..damage and utility both.

Rohit_316 said:

Nice man. Congratulations. I am also half way down from tech but maybe in this month I can become TB. Love domino. She's awesome
    Thx man . What are your options ?