**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which of these 2 mutants to 5*R5

Just pick a mutant Ascension Gem 4 to 5 from variant 7, i got noone of them in 6*

Which of these 2 mutants to 5*R5 50 votes

Duped Magneto sig 20
60%
buffajrTristanJBC89Newman0067JuggerNotTheAngryOneReaper2823Wine_LoverLuke9523EtjamaMaratoxVABBI2003Icy000Davepool87SpideyFunkoBlizzard28Xguard77Abhro12_3JragonMaster170Gr8TonyStark 30 votes
Duped Archangel
40%
SpicyslicerHilldarKerneas10or_StrongRockypantherxSbkruebRenaxqqCharlie21540odishika123ShenkHaunted_ghoštBlôdletterPrimerprime5RaviDaviWild_Meat84Scarcity27Nikunj_95WooptyfrickendooRyderSlatelegrind 20 votes

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Duped Archangel
    I say Archangel only because you might pull a 6* Magento. Otherwise it's about what your roster needs atm
  • Haunted_ghoštHaunted_ghošt Posts: 75
    Duped Archangel
    I’d go archangel what magneto does his rank matters less cause against metal champions half the time your doing lots of overkill damage anyway
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Duped Archangel
    After that, Magneto asap, both are incredible.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I honestly can’t decide. Depends on where you are in terms of content and roster progression. I guess archangel first just because mags at r4 is still insane
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    Kerneas said:

I say Archangel only because you might pull a 6* Magento. Otherwise it's about what your roster needs atm

I was thinking on that, i got 30 6* champs but i ve been a waiting for Aegon 5* for a whole year (finally i get him last week) and Maybe 6* Magneto could be delayed in the same way or even more. In terms of content The remaining progress is : exploring this variant 7 and 6, act 6.2/ 6.3/ 6.4 and Abyss, i would like to focus on 6* champs but Maybe i should rank up both, about roster 11 champs on 5R5, 3 champs 6R2 and an unduped Doom 6*R3.