**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nova buff re-think

Nova buff is in great controversies for days now and I know many of you might say that he is defensive champion but as far as I remember he was defensive champ even before his buff and was giving a pain to everyone who faced him, with this buff nothing has changed for him in terms of his value in defense bcz to be honest not too much has changed for him except for some sp2 damage given the right scenario and great RNG plus the worst playstyle any character has in this game. His defensive value was pretty good but we needed his buff to make him more valuable to us in offense in my opinion and @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit It was better if you buffed any other champ and left him for a buff in near future than lazy buffing this guy and I request you to please reconsider what you've done with him.

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    100% agree. Take Nova back to the lab and re-release when you've got something good.
  • LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Even though kabam knows nova buff is not fair enough they won't even say anything about it, are u ashamed to admit your fault @Kabam Miike