**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champions do you usually bring on your team?

Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So basically, this side quest made me realize how important every slot on your team is

since you can only bring in 3...

But I just wanted some general advice from the community on the champions that you bring on for your general questing or for using champs to counter issues for power control, preventing regen, nullify, etc. What is your dream team and why do those champions fill those slots on your team?

Also I'm asking this question because I have too many 5* rank up options and I wanted to know what champions you guys utilize so I can prioritize ranking those champions

My general questing team is doom, archangel, nick fury, quake, and then usually whoever I feel like playing that day

- I mainly want to know the champions you use on a standard 5 champion team questing or any problem content you deal with and why you use them
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    edited April 2021
    I use NF,CMM, Quake

All 3 god tier champs and have a good synergy combo
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    Black Widow Claire Voyant - she can handle almost any situation in the game and she saves revives; her immunities are clutch
    THE Falcon - if it evades, it dies ..he's my just in case there's a spider around
    Void - Nothing escapes the fear and I run resonate so he's even deadlier

These three are who I typically bring especially if I'm going in blind.
  • Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55
    edited April 2021
    Killer354 said:

I use NF,CMM, Quake

The main question i want to know is what main purpose they serve on the team whether that is to counter evade, deal damage, or power control on your normal questing team, not the side event
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    It alternates quite a bit, but my most common roster right now is:
    Doom
    Torch
    KM
    Warlock
    Apoc/guardian
    Not the best team in terms of synergies, but they do boost the champs a decent bit.
  • Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55
    BuffBeast said:

It alternates quite a bit, but my most common roster right now is:
    Doom
    Torch
    KM
    Warlock
    Apoc/guardian
    Not the best team in terms of synergies, but they do boost the champs a decent bit.

I definitely want guardian so I can use his synergy to get more of my champions to perfect block, very underrated utility!
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Every run I’ve brought Venom, doom and mags. They can counter pretty much all the options that get thrown out for the nodes
    edited April 2021
    None of them are counters to anything specific though fury does coincidentally counter certain nodes. They are all just really good champs that usually just get it done for me.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I don't generally have a specific team I use. I just bring in whoever works for what I'm doing. But my favorite team is probably AA, Apoc, Kali, Shulk, and HB
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Quake, Warlock, and CGR.

CGR only because I don't have Doom or Claire. It's both sad and hilarious that CGR is my best mystic champion.

After that I usually slot in either Ghost and Wasp, or Magneto and Torch.

Killer354 said:

I use NF,CMM, Quake

The main question i want to know is what main purpose they serve on the team whether that is to counter evade, deal damage, or power control on your normal questing team, not the side event
    Sorry didn't realize you meant regular questing. I still use those 3 plus doom for power control and then a wildcard.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★

Quake, Warlock, and CGR.

CGR only because I don't have Doom or Claire. It's both sad and hilarious that CGR is my best mystic champion.

After that I usually slot in either Ghost and Wasp, or Magneto and Torch.

Bud CGR is cosmic.

• RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Ghost Doom and Fury if it’s a quest you have to go in with no prior knowledge. Covers all things you’d need
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    Gladiator hulk
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Cull obsidan. Always on aq and eq noncav. Cav i tune the champs for the quest bonuses. But when not in cav or a quest with certain requirements it is cull, elsa, caiw
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Cap IW, Doom and NF. They cover a lot of possibilities. And cap shrugs debuffs because of his sig ability with nick.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Cgr almost all the time now, and warlock
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Warlock, torch, hype, AA, Claire, Mags, and nick
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    For side quest I've mostly used Corvus for everything, but bring in Claire and Hit Monkey as well.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Typical team is Cap IW, Fury, Doom, Ghost/Warlock(depending on path/content), then specific champ.

The last slot default to sunspot/torch most time I would say depending on path.Hype makes his appearance here as well as my cosmic if needed or to feed cap IW armor break as well.

Rationale
    Doom covers power control and nullify and solid damage
    Fury- Bleed/damage/team damage
    Ghost or Warlock gives immunity and then satisfies petrify for cap IW. Warlock for heal paths, havok or extra power control and ghost for damage and extra immunity needs
    Cap IW- utility player who can handle after start applied debuffs, power gain, heal, unstoppable, damage etc.
    Last slot is needed utility or default champs above

I find between Doom/Cap IW block proficiently, fury second life, and ghost phase intercept this team is also very durable. Add sunspot and basically you take negligible chip damage along the way for the entire team.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Doom and ghost are my most used champs I’d say
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    I’ve brought Warlock for the Platpools, Apoc for Jabari Panther, and Torch for mystics.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Quake, Mags, and Doom
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    My side quest team has been CGR, Domino and red hulk. CGR and Domino both 6* R3.
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    edited April 2021
    Ez, Venom, mags and ht
    The triple threat
    the triple counters
    the house destroyers
    This is for the SQ
    My main now consist of:
    caiw
    mags
    sorc
    ht
    venom or guardian and also monke
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    For the side quest I bring human torch, cmm and Nick fury.

For a full 5 team quest I bring HT, cmm, NF, doom & red mags. If I need a poison/bleed direct counter I’ll bring g99. Replace which ever attacker is less likely to be used on the lane. Example if there are no mystics or no need for HT I’ll drop out HT and bring g99.

Beyond that I duplicate this team with 6* and 5* with minor changes. As in I don’t have a r5 5* g99 (she’s r4) but I have r5 5* max sig warlock. But have everyone else ranked up as 5* or 6*.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Apoc
    Falcon
    Clair