**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R3 LONGshot vs symbiote supreme

Which would be better to rank 3 ? Long shot or symbiote supreme and why ? Does long shot need the dupe ?

Comments

• Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    I haven't got long shot past r3 yet, but when it's arena time I love using him.....something about watching the health bar go down that fast is such a good feeling. I'm one who thinks sym supreme is great in all but he's the most over praised, hyped and simp'd champ in mcoc history.....and I'm sure the SS simps will attack me because they are great with him.....but there's people out there that are great with khamala kahn.....doesn't make her a champ I want... RanK up who you like more
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Longshot.

If they have buffs and bleed, Sym melts them. If they don't have buffs, don't use Sym. Really though, running him without MD and/or against a champ with no buffs is a terrible experience.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    If I duped, I’d wait on Longshot. I love using both and have them at r2.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

If I duped, I’d wait on Longshot. I love using both and have them at r2.

That was supposed to say “unduped” not “I duped”.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d go Longshot. My Sym Sup has stayed near level 1 since I got him as a six star.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Personal preference territory. Longshot is also arguably better unduped.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    I’ll beat the drum for Longshot every day. On top of what people already said about him, he bypasses nodes like mystic ward which is very helpful.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Longshot all the way. 300% ability accuracy for the win