**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Give us more opportunities to get or purchase higher tiers to help balance this out

AArriaga21AArriaga21 Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Give us the opportunity to purchase or get tier 4 class catalyst to keep up with the contest.

Give us more opportunities to get or purchase higher tiers to help balance this out 26 votes

Agree
42% 11 votes
Disagree
57% 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    There is already a deep gap. And maybe they sell them all the time but I never got an off to buy any with units until about a week ago, for the very first time. And only recall the daily cards as an offer to buy. Never made since to me...make me pay for it and make me log in every day to collect something i paid for...another of the overdone shards things. Let me pay for it and get it all at once.
  • Options
    And what games have gone under because of the selling of things? What evidence do you have to support your statement it would be the end of this game? (Just giving you what I get for making weeping statements.)
  • Options
    And that would be sense... (I hate android spell check!l)
  • Options
    Unit Crystal anyone? It would cost gold or battle chips.
  • Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Unit Crystal anyone? It would cost gold or battle chips.

Like the arena crystal? lol
  • Options
    Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Rap wrote: »
    And what games have gone under because of the selling of things? What evidence do you have to support your statement it would be the end of this game? (Just giving you what I get for making weeping statements.)

Look up the story of Daiablo 3 and their "auctions"... that's the most infamous
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Rap wrote: »

Actually that is not far off. Resources are limited because the balance and overall progression is paced. If they had a flood of Resources going through the game, it would set many systems off. The majority of the game is built on working for said Resources. Sometimes we have the option to buy, but those offers are limited for a reason.
  • Options
    ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    As the AQ season progress they have made it easier and easier to get T4cc. As with the next season will be even more . I Have gotten more t4cc this than ever before. Through glory Crystal pretty soon t4 will be as common as t3 and t5 will be new hard to get