**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

does anyone know how to get around this?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
So I have alot of generic 2-3 gems about to expire so I am ranking up some champions. When I finally got the iso and everything, I was able to rank them up but instead of the generic, it used my class based ones. Does anyone know how to get around this?

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Here are the pictures

Zan0 said:

Yeah you have to use the class ones. Before using the generics for the 2-3 gems (apparently kabam won't help with the 2-3 gems)

It's honestly ridiculous that this is still a design flaw since these gems were introduced many years ago at this point

bruh ig I have to go on a rank up spree with my 2 bricks of iso then :|
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Contact support and let them know you want to use a generic rank up gem on whichever champion .

They’ll likely tell you to:
    use the class gem
    contact them back after you’ve done so

Then theyll remove the generic from your inventory and restore the class gem.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Yeah you have to use the class ones. Before using the generics for the 2-3 gems (apparently kabam won't help with the 2-3 gems)

It's honestly ridiculous that this is still a design flaw since these gems were introduced many years ago at this point

Imagine having 2 bricks of iso

Zan0 said:

Imagine having 2 bricks of iso
    no I actually have more but like idk how I can even get someone to level 45 with 75 and 125 bricks
    MikeHock said:

Contact support and let them know you want to use a generic rank up gem on whichever champion .

use the class gem

wait really?
    How do I do that?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    You actually don't need to level then up. I rank up champs when I have expiring stuff and then just level them up during level up event
    Pulyaman said:

You actually don't need to level then up. I rank up champs when I have expiring stuff and then just level them up during level up event

Oh yeah ik but like I have to level up my other r2 trash champs to get them to r3
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

MikeHock said:

use the class gem

wait really?
    Sometimes. It's a 50/50 chance of that happening since it's Kabam support. Other times they'll tell you it's a high priority item and that you have to use class-based ones first.

MikeHock said:

use the class gem

wait really?
    Sometimes. It's a 50/50 chance of that happening since it's Kabam support. Other times they'll tell you it's a high priority item and that you have to use class-based ones first.
    that sucks
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★

How do I do that?

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Complete the form, give a brief description and provide pics.
    MikeHock said:

How do I do that?

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Complete the form, give a brief description and provide pics.
    Ok thanks!