**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just got this 6* champ

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How good he is ? I don’t know much about him
Is h e good without awakened ? And rank 3 worthy ??

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    jdeck59 said:

R3 if you're trying to become Thronebreaker. I have him R2 and 5/65 but only really used for the Hydra Adaptoid boss

Why only for hydra adaptoid ?
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Sig is a bit of damage, but he's got a lot of that even unawakened. Utility is just his slow debuff, but his slow can do 5 different things, so it's a lot of utility(evade, unstoppable & miss counter at base, incinerate and shock counter with IMIW synergy).
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

jdeck59 said:

R3 if you're trying to become Thronebreaker. I have him R2 and 5/65 but only really used for the Hydra Adaptoid boss

there are better skill champs than spelthy (aegon, nick, etc.), but spelthy has a slow mechanic, which shuts down the 6.4.5 hydra adaptoid boss, who activates unstoppable after every special attack
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i love mine and he's R3
    Thank u guys for your opinions
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I like him a bunch because of how bursty he is. The boost the his fury with his awakened ability surely helps, but even without it, he can mow down some opponents pretty quickly. And I enjoy a champ that can put up big damage numbers quickly
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021

jdeck59 said:

there are better skill champs than spelthy (aegon, nick, etc.), but spelthy has a slow mechanic, which shuts down the 6.4.5 hydra adaptoid boss, who activates unstoppable after every special attack
    That’s like saying there are better cosmic champs than venom. Yeah, there are, but stealthy/venom are still very high up in terms of how good they are in their class. I think stealthy is still easy top 5 in skill class.

He’s awful

Why ?

jdeck59 said:

That’s like saying there are better cosmic champs than venom. Yeah, there are, but stealthy/venom are still very high up in terms of how good they are in their class. I think stealthy is still easy top 5 in skill class.
    Right