**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which team are you on?

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
Which side are you on? team suicides or team no suicides?

Which team are you on? 109 votes

Team Suicides
19%
TristanJBC89Furious_Fighter1JuggerNotRockypantherxMattstafariAgent_TEtjamaMobile_P0tat0ELECTRo0704RebarkSkillful_starBerjibsSparx265Zan0elevated_stupidity3Yodabolt21BlôdletterDarksniper240DarkLord8470 21 votes
Team No Suicides
80%
BitterSteelMegaSkater67World EaterbuffajrJadedfmussapKossukoseSundance_2099Kirat2003kfd2010ShadowstrikeNojokejaymF317Hammerbro_64Duke_SilverCupidKerneasBuckyBruhZeronaut81IKON 88 votes

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Team No Suicides
    I'd run suicides all the time, but AW Defense necessitates no suicides. I once in a blue moon switch during offseason.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Team No Suicides

Am a ftp scrub and can't afford suicides I like the option to use all my champs without penalty and unnecessary mastery changes.

Basically what Sentry said. The most units i've saved was 1000 units. My masterys are so bad that I don't even have glass cannon, willpower, etc..
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Team No Suicides
    I’m too poor
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Team No Suicides
    I don’t use but have unlocked. I haven’t turned them “on” in years. My arena grinds are way down from then. Also, I wouldn’t run suicides in wars. I don’t want to waste units switching back and forth.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Team No Suicides
    It just removes a bunch of amazing champs from play entirely. I am not troubled by being a smidgeon slower if it means I don’t kill my champ over time
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Team No Suicides
    Also additional factor is even with champs that benefit from suicides, except in very rare scenarios, you still are killing them slowly. I hate grinding and sometimes, that can add up and cause me to use additional potions just for a max. 1 minute difference.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Team Suicides
    I really like my current build with max coagulate and no liquid courage. Non immune champs take about 1.5% damage by the time the bleed expires and I don't have to deal with the healing reduction of having a permanent poison.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I was no suicides and really liking it 2 days ago. But i am starting map 7 so im running them for corvus again.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Team No Suicides
    I like using my special attacks, and I hate being limited to only certain champs
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Team Suicides
    I’ve tried countless times to take off Suicides but always find my self turning them back on. I don’t fully run them tho.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Team No Suicides
    I'm a F2P scrub that can't afford the suicide masteries.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Team No Suicides
    I've never played them. My styles has always been "Don't sacrifice health if necessary" so I've never played around with them.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Team No Suicides
    We scrubs are going to win it easily.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Team No Suicides
    Team "f2p, who rather clears whole Act 6 than unlocks suicides". Seriously, for me it's not worth the units.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Team Suicides
    I was only able to unlock them because I picked up all the units from the SA calendar on 3 seperate accounts and gifted myself the cores. It makes my day to day life in this game so much easier and running 3/3 coag really opens up my options. And I actually grind arena now, so any units I would ever need to spend because of suicides or more than easily made up for.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Team No Suicides
    #FTPScrubforlife
    I am FTP but I keep spending my important unit's on cavs It's really getting out of hand
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Team Suicides
    I'm ftp and it took me a fair while to save the units to unlock full suicides.

I do drop them now and then but, the damage is very satisfying with them and champs like bwcv, ghost and corvus are just insane with them.

I like it when Kabam give us the free mastery changes windows. It's nice to change the build a bit and not have to keep paying.