**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ pulled the trigger and Thronebreaker under a year πŸ₯³

2Β»

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Mine was hulk buster and my oh my he is something and will do it over again.

Top 5 tech easily . Have him at 5/65 sig 100 and boy he wrecks **** ..damage and utility both.
    Warlock, Ghost, Guardian, G2099, and Starky all want to know what in the world you're on about. I also rank Darkhawk above Buster, though some people believe otherwise.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YoMoves said:

Rohit_316 said:

Top 5 tech easily . Have him at 5/65 sig 100 and boy he wrecks **** ..damage and utility both.
    Warlock, Ghost, Guardian, G2099, and Starky all want to know what in the world you're on about. I also rank Darkhawk above Buster, though some people believe otherwise.
    imo starky is below HB
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2021
    YoMoves said:

Rohit_316 said:

Starky > HB ? This is why you should research before posting dumb comments...Guardian ? That's debatable considering HB doesn't needs sigs or awakening for damage and Guardain needs everything , else he isn't even top 10 without the gem . I would still choose HB he needs no ramp up and will finish fights before Guardian gets to enough force field for sp2 damage.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

YoMoves said:

Rohit_316 said:

Starky > HB ? This is why you should research before posting dumb comments...Guardian ? That's debatable considering HB doesn't needs sigs or awakening for damage and Guardain needs everything , else he isn't even top 10 without the gem . I would still choose HB he needs no ramp up and will finish fights before Guardian gets to enough force field for sp2 damage.
    Ehhh...there was no need for the dumb part. Hulkbuster's heavy whiffs randomnly for people hence why people don't use him as much as they should. Plus sigs and awakenings these days are becoming pretty common especially since we are talking about 5 stars. And max sig Guardian has more utility than HB and his damage output is pretty respectable.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Let them domino haters know!
  • Shaneomac56Shaneomac56 Posts: 23 β˜…
    Congrats man!! I am near there also
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

how can your account be less than 1 year old when you have asgardian warrior title?

Hmmm... just noticed that too.