**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best team for 1st 2 Labyrinth fights (for objective) ?

SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Suggestions for best/easiest/fastest team for just first 2 opponents in Labyrinth (for occas. Daily Objective) ?
And for which path ? (# based on Trucos map)
Paths either R.ulk + Logan (path 1).
or StarLord + either J.Thor (path 2) or A.V. (path 6).
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Rulk and OML have less health and you can blitz them down with ghost pretty fast, but you're probably better off refreshing the objective

I refresh the LOL one and the act 6 one. Others are automatically achieved when I do arena.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Suggestions for best/easiest/fastest team for just first 2 opponents in Labyrinth (for occas. Daily Objective) ?
    And for which path ? (# based on Trucos map)
    Paths either R.ulk + Logan (path 1).
    or StarLord + either J.Thor (path 2) or A.V. (path 6).

Why not do Rulk twice?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Colossus + Omega, Wolverine, Magneto and Cap IW/Emma/Juggs.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Click the change objective button and save time.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited April 2021
    Pulyaman said:

Why not do Rulk twice?

Uncollected can spawn that CAV Labyrinth Objective (CAV Crystal, instead of UC).
    Same with 3 Zones in Sector 7 Objective (CAV Crystal even if only UC).

So didn’t want to just re-roll those 2 and end up with a basic UC one instead.

But thanks for Rulk twice tip for future, thought they had to be on same run. (had just gotten past Rulk/Logan anyways).
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Why not do Rulk twice?

Uncollected can spawn that CAV Labyrinth Objective (CAV Crystal, instead of UC).
    Same with 3 Zones in Sector 7 Objective (CAV Crystal even if only UC).

So didn’t want to just re-roll those 2 and end up with a basic UC one instead.

But thanks for Rulk twice tip for future, thought they had to be on same run. (had just gotten past Rulk/Logan anyways).
    The UC ones I found dropped 4* shards at a huge rate, and really helped me with ISO issues on my alt. Wish I could get them back. I wouldn't be concerned about getting the Cav ones.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I use white widow to one shot Rulk, ghost as backup. I do that twice
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    I'm lazy but if I don't just reroll that I run blade stark and gr for danger sense then claire to raise blade attack vs villians and kill off a fury for more attack then just destroy rhulk twice.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Shehulk for rulk, tigra or ghost for oml
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    refresh it and see if turns into an act6 path or some random incursion objective like it always does to me.

Slightly less annoying than having two AW objectives on the other page when I don't do AW