**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured GM crystals - Probably the worst addition to the contest.

Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
Like the Title says.
As if GM crystals weren't bad enough by themselves, you had to release these too? I know they're making a lot of money but they're just insane.
You use 15k 5* shards for a 'FAIR SHOT' at that featured 5*, and even then people usually don't get them and pull groot, colossus, IP, AM etc and you see people going 0 for 10, 15 even 20+. And when you do get a featured, it feels great, or it at least it used to. Now? You use your shards that takes months to accumulate, and then you see people opening one, five or whatever of these featured GM crystals and pulling that 5* featured hero. This has reduced the value that a featured 5* used to have. I know you want to make money, being a business and all, but don't make the game so pay-to-win.

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    The game is now pay to win.
    That's how it is
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I have had the same feeling grinding to the lesser ascendant. After grinding up 20 million points to get t3s and iso I quit playing the basic 4 arena. After a while lack of returns just makes you want to quit trying.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Simplest fix in my opinion is to improve our odds across the board in the crystals. Then they don't need to "give" us stuff. But everyone would be Hella happier. Just saying kabam...continuous disappointment is not good for you or for us...
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    I have had the same feeling grinding to the lesser ascendant. After grinding up 20 million points to get t3s and iso I quit playing the basic 4 arena. After a while lack of returns just makes you want to quit trying.

Umm yeah that's also another problem, but un-related to the topic in discussion here.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    6* are coming, did you really expect them to not start selling 5*? You do realize 5* arena will be coming soon too, right?

I like the crystals. Feature 5* are the most fun thing to me, now I have options if I burn all my shards and then someone like Blade comes out. I didn't get him, but people did and that's okay.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    6* are coming, did you really expect them to not start selling 5*? You do realize 5* arena will be coming soon too, right?

I like the crystals. Feature 5* are the most fun thing to me, now I have options if I burn all my shards and then someone like Blade comes out. I didn't get him, but people did and that's okay.

Not at the cost of dropping units that you save for months only to walk away with 10 3* in total 5 from MS and 5 from Blade one so i would say the op is right....i see many ppl get too lucky while others end up on the unlucky side of things....i will tell you this at least in vegas you can walk away with some money
  • I totally think that you should not be going for the 15,000 shard 5* crystal featuring a certain 5* champion. It only increases the chance by a small amount but costs to much shards.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @Chess2232 What's a small amount? Featured champ is anecdotally around 20% chance to drop. Most champs because they are in a much larger pool of other champs whether it is the basic or sub featured are less than 1%. So 20-30 times greater... sounds pretty good to me.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I disagree I like the option to try your luck some weeks i can't grind so its nice to have an option even if expensive.