**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6.3.1 help and tips and suggestions

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
Who do u recommend for black bolt and medusa (final boss)?

For black bolt, he has lifecycle and health regeneration. I defeated him once with much difficulty with dr. Doom by just pounding away with sp1 and sp2. Is he best for this? I was wondering how good is hyperion with his rapid power generation?

As for medusa, I need someone with massive bleed and no buffs. I tried my 5*, r5 wolverine but his health regen buff kept helping medusa regenerate health. Is Hawkeye, gwenpool or warlock better? They r all 5*, Hawkeye and gwenpool is r4 and warlock r5.

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock for medusa.Just parry heavy. Doom for blackbolt. Just do the normal doom cycle and take care of life cycle node.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Warlock for medusa.Just parry heavy. Doom for blackbolt. Just do the normal doom cycle and take care of life cycle node.

^ This. Though I imagine if you can make that Wolvie a Horseman, he should actually do really well even with the regen. Not entirely sure how crit bleeds work with Do you Bleed though.
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    That's my question as well - would Wolverine's crit bleeds work well against Medusa?