**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What a difference a year makes!!

Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
So somewhere in the neighborhood of a year ago, I took my main account to Uncollected (which I also took to Cav a couple of months ago). The Collector fight wasn't difficult, per se, but it did take a fair bit of spending to get through, as well as some more spending to get through that final path too.

A few days ago I decided to get off my lazy ass and bring my alt account to UC too. Using a team roughly the same strength I used with the main account, I almost made it through the final path AND the Collector fight itemless. If not for a couple of stupid mistakes I would have done it. It still only took me one team revive from my stash with not a single pot, and 0 units spent. I almost feel like that fight had to have been nerfed or something lol. I think I spent under 100 units for all of 5.2.

If you've tried in the past and thought it was just too hard, give it another shot. You might be surprised how easy things you thought were impossible a while ago can become!!

Comments

• hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Definitely. A year ago I was UC and barely did anything outside of the uc difficulty monthly eq and AQ. Now I'm almost tb and I've done several variants as well as act 5 exploration and all the difficulties of the monthly eq except for heroic.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

So somewhere in the neighborhood of a year ago, I took my main account to Uncollected (which I also took to Cav a couple of months ago). The Collector fight wasn't difficult, per se, but it did take a fair bit of spending to get through, as well as some more spending to get through that final path too.

A few days ago I decided to get off my lazy ass and bring my alt account to UC too. Using a team roughly the same strength I used with the main account, I almost made it through the final path AND the Collector fight itemless. If not for a couple of stupid mistakes I would have done it. It still only took me one team revive from my stash with not a single pot, and 0 units spent. I almost feel like that fight had to have been nerfed or something lol. I think I spent under 100 units for all of 5.2.

If you've tried in the past and thought it was just too hard, give it another shot. You might be surprised how easy things you thought were impossible a while ago can become!!

I was UC last year, about to be TB next month.

Crazy how your account can change so fast
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Masterdux said:

Sounds like you are ready to explore act 5 if you haven't before OP, that 5* generic AG and 2 full T5B are no joke.

Yeah, if there is anything I need right now it's a generic AG for Aegon!
  • VABBI2003VABBI2003 Posts: 44
    Well last year at this time i was not even uncollected and now i have beaten the GM, have 10 r5 5* and planning on doing 7.1 soon
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    When I started my account a year ago I thought it would take me forever to become Uncollected. But it was surprisingly easy compared to what I heard. It took me like two team revives and a couple of spare potions but I was able to finish it
    VABBI2003 said:

Well last year at this time i was not even uncollected and now i have beaten the GM, have 10 r5 5* and planning on doing 7.1 soon

@VABBI2003 i immediately did 7.1 after 6.4 initial, its very easy
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    VABBI2003 said:

Yo Vabbi what's up? I'm in the kingslayer server
    Masterdux said:

Sounds like you are ready to explore act 5 if you haven't before OP, that 5* generic AG and 2 full T5B are no joke.

Its only really the t2a and 5* generic that’s important
    @ChaosMax1012 bro i just did 7.1 run like 1 hour back. Got 25% tech nd tech r2 gem. Aint got any good tech tho. Got 6* terrax. Haven't pulled a good one since like December 😭
    @Fear_of_Clowns2099 I'm good bro what's up. Not happy with what I'm pulling lately tho