**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Section 2 AQ map 7 links are now worse....

2»

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Well, after playing it for a day, my alliance has a bg with a timezone range of 11 hours, and they finished faster than they ever have before, so gonna say it’s not an issue
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Woke up this morning and aq was 100%, i finished my section 3 path at 10pm pst, delightful change. Never had to tag anyone or wait for anyone
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Woke up this morning and aq was 100%, i finished my section 3 path at 10pm pst, delightful change. Never had to tag anyone or wait for anyone

Dude, that sounds amazing! 💕👌
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Finished my path last night and waaaay after the others. I woke up today and we just had the boss left.
    The best it’s ever been.

People aren’t holding others up. It’s beautiful.
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Grub said:

Jaded said:

Have you even tried it yet?

I planned it yes. Did you think about it? Europeans are usually asleep after section 1. In the current map, you can assign them to lanes that won’t link to the mini in 2nd section.

Now with every single lane linking to the 2nd mini, the whole group needs to wait to kill the 2nd mini and move into section 3.

Now all the US players will have to sleep in section 2 and wait for the European players. If they don’t have correct counters for the minis, more waiting.

There’s was ZERO reason to link all section 2 lanes to the mini. It was a completely lazy change that doesn’t take into account time zones in the middle of the AQ day.
    I’m not reading this...
    You haven’t done it, nor do you know the links. They could all be 50% health/attack, which would still make it possible to take down the bosses.

Please don’t try to fear monger people into your “personal view”.

Edit: you’re missing some letters in your name. Specifically a S and C. Sorry you can “rush the boss” and gain undeserved t5cc from the honour rewards. That’s something you’ll have to figure out. But the links are fine.
    gsrcub?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Grub said:

Jaded said:

Have you even tried it yet?

I planned it yes. Did you think about it? Europeans are usually asleep after section 1. In the current map, you can assign them to lanes that won’t link to the mini in 2nd section.

Now with every single lane linking to the 2nd mini, the whole group needs to wait to kill the 2nd mini and move into section 3.

Now all the US players will have to sleep in section 2 and wait for the European players. If they don’t have correct counters for the minis, more waiting.

There’s was ZERO reason to link all section 2 lanes to the mini. It was a completely lazy change that doesn’t take into account time zones in the middle of the AQ day.
    I’m not reading this...
    You haven’t done it, nor do you know the links. They could all be 50% health/attack, which would still make it possible to take down the bosses.

Please don’t try to fear monger people into your “personal view”.

Edit: you’re missing some letters in your name. Specifically a S and C. Sorry you can “rush the boss” and gain undeserved t5cc from the honour rewards. That’s something you’ll have to figure out. But the links are fine.
    gsrcub?
    Just scrub..gotta read between the lines or the joke isn’t funny 😆