**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* featured side quest pulls

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Today was the first day you could get the 5* featured form the side quest! If you stayed on track, who did you pull? I was looking for apoc, but

I’ll take it!

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Wish I could get a CGR, got iHulk for the 4th time now.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,476 ★★★★★
    Got a second dupe of my Yellowjacket lol
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Morningstar
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Immortal abomination on my suicides account so pretty happy with that.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Morningstar. Never been a fan.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I've been a bit slow on doing this SQ since it's mind-nummingly boring, but I'm probably going to get someone like yellowjacket or ddhk
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I skipped some fights because I’m in no need of 5 stacks of Gold when I already have 15 million so I’ll get it tomorrow
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I got regular ghost rider
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Pulled this guy:

Ive been hearing he’s pretty good and checked Seatin’s tier list. Shows he benefits from awakening but doesnt have the high sig icon.

Anybody know what an ideal sig level is for him? Is he a 1 point wonder like Sent and NF or does he need a couple dupes worth?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    phil56201 said:

Pulled this guy:

Ive been hearing he’s pretty good and checked Seatin’s tier list. Shows he benefits from awakening but doesnt have the high sig icon.

Anybody know what an ideal sig level is for him? Is he a 1 point wonder like Sent and NF or does he need a couple dupes worth?

Literally just needs awakened, which cuts his hits to self-poison down by 2, which makes him much better. He's even greater with the Red Skull and King Groot synergies.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    phil56201 said:

Pulled this guy:

Mine’s not awakened but I have done some research on how many sigs he should get. I don’t think he really needs high sig but it’s really personal preference.

At sig 1, he gets immediate access to 3 self poisons at the beginning of the fight, and the cap on self poisons is raised to 12. The only thing the changes with sig level is the bonus duration for his poisons, acid burns, and petrifies. He starts with about +6% duration at sig 1, and ends up with +30% duration at max sig. If you want to invest to increase the duration, at sig 50 or so he’ll have around +20% duration which I feel is a good enough level to stop unless you want to push for max sig.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Another dupe on doc oc. This featured has been pretty sh!t for me. Got and duper apoc and rest were trash. No cgr,ihulk,ibom, ham, white mags and mole man.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Got colossus. Wanted him, apoc, or cgr. Rng been treating me good lately.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    @YoMoves @CosmicGuardian

Thanks alot, guys. Appreciated.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Got me White Mags who is exactly who I was hunting for. Very happy!
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    I got white mags and was angry. Why are some saying they wanted him? I’m assuming that’s a joke?
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Got colossus sigs. Sad cuz I used my mutant gem on him and gave him like 80 sigs
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    edited April 2021