**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Horseman Gambit or Cable?

EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've had Gambit and Cable at R1 for a long time, and I just recently pulled Apoc. I'm stuck on 6.3.4, and I was wondering whether Cable or Gabit (with Horseman) would be best to use to take on Iron Man IW.

Horseman Gambit or Cable? 26 votes

Gambit
46%
BitterSteelUnidentifiedCreatureKDSuperFlash10phil56201StevieManWonderEtjamaR1s02TrashPanda12MrGreekPrimerprime5magnus_xixSilver_Goose 12 votes
Cable
53%
Lvernon15Newman0067zeezee57Xguard77SkyLord7000HoitadoTheBair123PuttPuttChaosMax1012SpecMZippy_halliganXanatosWooptyfrickendooorpimeS 14 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Gambit
    Gambit definitely for his perfect block
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Gambit
    Making Cable a horseman is a waste unless you plan on him using for nodes where you get lots of bleeds placed on you which you aren't.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Gambit
    Cable really just needs the synergy unless it’s Caltrops or Biohazard, horseman makes no real difference.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Cable

Cable really just needs the synergy unless it’s Caltrops or Biohazard, horseman makes no real difference.

Indeed. Otherwise cable has the better synergy
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Gambit
    Cable only needs the synergy like others have said. Gambit needs horseman for perfect block
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Gambit
    In general, I'd say Horseman Cable is the better champ. But for 6.3.4 IMIW, Horseman Gambit is amazing.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Gambit
    I mean, Cable doesnt need the Horseman pre-fight unless theres some kind of consistent bleed damage involved. He just needs the Apoc synergy, and you can make some other Mutant a Horseman. And in this case, that could be Gambit.