**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character realise

It’s been awhile, I think we are due for a new colour deadpool, or perhaps another Ironman.

Kabam: may release: spongebob & Patrick

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★

I'm having a stroke trying to understand this post.

Same.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Sarcasm?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Sarcasm?

Given the username, probably not.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    We just got Silver Centurion, and Platpool wasn't too long ago either
    Woody15 said:

I personally feel he’s being facetious about Kabam making more of those champs.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★

Woody15 said:

Fair point. Didn't even think of that haha

Woody15 said:

Could be I suppose. I just thought that with OP's username and style of writing, OP's genuinely clueless.

Woody15 said:

Could be I suppose. I just thought that with OP's username and style of writing, OP's genuinely clueless.
    That’s the problem with reading on forums. We read the inflection of the post all differently.

All good. I look forward to Silver Centurion!

Woody15 said:

That’s the problem with reading on forums. We read the inflection of the post all differently.

Same. I'm in love with his heavy and he's one of the few 2021 champs who doesn't crash my device.

Woody15 said:

Same. I'm in love with his heavy and he's one of the few 2021 champs who doesn't crash my device.
    Really? That’s a rough problem.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I like what you are having.

Woody15 said:

Really? That’s a rough problem.
    Tbf, I'm on a mid-tier android from 2019 so it's to be expected. However my problem is that the game always crashes when using/facing Psycho-Man, Prof X, Odin, etc only on the first time I face them in a span of time. Once I restart the game after that, it works perfectly fine against them. Pretty weird thing.