**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lets have fun with awaken 6 star gem

CapdevilasebCapdevilaseb Posts: 265
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who do u should awaken?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I mean, Archangel needs it plus about 100 sigs

I can never say no to Doom.

Omega?

Namor but needs max sig.

Basically you have great options. You need sig stones but you’re in a good position.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Omega or Void. Would lean towards Void mainly because while higher sigs are amazing, at sig 1 itself he gains the crucial ability to convert debuffs into FOTV.

Omega needs some sigs but I would awaken him too as a 2nd choice.
  • Who's got a good Meme that can be made of AA and Void tag-teaming to toss all the other mugshots out the 2nd story window. And then playing rock-paper-scissors between themselves.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Honestly this is easy either archangel or doom for me. If you are running suicides, maybe Omega, but I don’t like him very much, and I feel like he isn’t as good as he used to be. Void isn’t a bad choice either
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Depends on tour ability to add sig stones. Because I would guess you don’t have a huge stash I would skip Omega and Void.

AA would be my first choice, or Doom.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Aa or void
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Well, do you want to have fun with it, or use it wisely? If you want to use it wisely, I said AA or Void or Omega depending on what sigs you have. If you want to have fun with it...
    DIABLO
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Omega archangel
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Corvus or Archangel
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Corvus, Doom or AA