**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's the story behind your username?

2»

Comments

• Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    My Forums username is just something i came up with randomly. It also used to be my IGN before i changed my IGN to my real name, Replacing A with 4, I with 1 and E with 3, because somehow i thought that was cool at that time 😂🤦‍♂️
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    A typo
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★

Luke9523 said:

ADwar616 said:

Decided to go with 616 coz... You know. And it's been the same for quite a few years now.

... or the number of the beast?? Curious.
    Iron maiden were wrong all these years?
    Iron Maiden 🤟🏻🤟🏻 Hell yes! Good music taste!

That songs like 40 years old and was accurate at the time.
    I don't know how it happened or came about (I'm not religious at all, just remember reading this), but it was said that they way the numbers were written, it was 616, not 666.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    My ADD told me to make my name "symmetrical" in a sense if you get what I mean. Like if my name was KiLlErOfMaN I would never be able to sleep at night
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    My #1 hobby (sorry MCOC) is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. X Guard comes from that, it's a 'move' of sorts, and I use the name for MCOC, Peloton etc.
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    I really like proxima midnight and it wasn't available so 8 got added
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Ctuchik said:

A bad guy in a David Eddings book series. Sounds cool so I went with it.

Pushed into the stone underneath the city-mountain, by Beldin I think. If I'm remembering correctly that is - I hope I'm not confusing him with someone else 🤔
    Edit: and of course I was wrong. Zedar was sealed in stone and Ctuchik was the "be not" guy.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I like diglett. But at the time I spelled diglett with one t so...

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Dragons are real.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Merged the latin name from my pet snake: epicrates striatus (striatus) > epistriatus.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★

Merged the latin name from my pet snake: epicrates striatus (striatus) > epistriatus.

Wow! That's awesome.
    I love snakes, I have an epicrates cenchria maurus. :)
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    When I started playing Dungeons and Dragons back in the 80s it was the name of my first character. I actually DM now for my kids and Drenlin is an ancient Hero known throughout the land
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    So it’s Squirrelgirl...... but I’m a guy. I’ll let you figure out the rest
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★

I'm horribly unoriginal.

#PandaGang

same, #PandaGang

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Weird one here.
    My main's IGN is SkyChaser27. I chose that name cuz I'm writing a book and the protagonist's name was Skylar Chase. I did change the last name, but Chase is now the name of her best friend.

My forum's name, and my second account's IGN is the same. I chose Scarcity cuz it sounds like a cool book title.
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    edited April 2021
    Luke9523 said:

ADwar616 said:

Decided to go with 616 coz... You know. And it's been the same for quite a few years now.

@ADwar616 Did you go with 616 because of Marvel's Earth-616 or the number of the beast?? Curious.
    Yeah... I like the prime Marvel universe. So, 616. I thought of going with 2149 ( the zombie Marvel universe), but 616 seemed nice.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Wubbie is my actual nickname. More people call me that than my birth name.

The numbers have significance too but the explanation is boring.