**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I awake him ?

Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys I recently pulled 5* blade and also i have a one skill awaking gem so should I awake him or not ? And also tell me some tips

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    What other 5* skill champs do you have? His awakened ability is super nice to have, but if you’re waiting for Aegon or Nick Fury, I would continue to hold it. Depends on where you are in the game and if you expect to get more awakening gems soon
  • Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★

What other 5* skill champs do you have? His awakened ability is super nice to have, but if you’re waiting for Aegon or Nick Fury, I would continue to hold it. Depends on where you are in the game and if you expect to get more awakening gems soon

1.Other options are Black widow Deadly Origin and Hawkeye

2.Yes, I'm waiting for nick

3. Act 5.2 complete (uncollected title)
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Blade is totally worth it. Still a great option for lots of content.
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    If u have falcon I would put it into him, but its ur choice. My falcon is lit awakened now
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    For where you are it’s worth it. Blade is great for 5.3 where that regen can carry you though the long paths and fights. Lots of bosses that you can use danger sense on with gr or the mystic synergy even if you have to take a 3* synergy partner in.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I personally wouldn’t awaken him but if he’s one of your best 5*s and you’re going to use him, go for it.
    Thanks for the tips. I awake him
    R1s02 said:

If u have falcon I would put it into him, but its ur choice. My falcon is lit awakened now

Sadly I don't have a falcon
    Will3808 said:

I personally wouldn’t awaken him but if he’s one of your best 5*s and you’re going to use him, go for it.

This is my roster