**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5* Featured Pool

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

So, are you going for this crystal? If so, which champs are you hunting for?

Personally need DPXF and Odin for synergies.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    All I want is Torch. I opened 3 and got Mr. F (dupe), Styrfe and Agent Venom.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I might. Going for Civil Warrior, Stryfe, and HT
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Nah I'll pass this one. Got both Torch and Doom and I rather want NF or AA or Colossus or Mags so I'll get mutant/skill duals next.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’m honestly fine with almost any of these champs so long as they are a dupe (for iso and 6* shards) or a Featured Character
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Its pretty much the Fantastic Four crystal (F4, Doom, Super Skrull, Diablo).

I think Diablo is the worse pull in this crystal. Nothing truly horrible, but also nothing super enticing (aside from Doom).
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Always look at these thinking there's some in-the-works buffs in there.

Doom and Torch are the obvious standouts. Most of the actual featureds are ironically detrimental to the crystal's value.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Got 2x invisible woman, dormammu and deadpool x-force. Just really want Stryfe and Odin.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I'll pass on this one. As much as I want Doom or Stryfe there's a fair number of meh champs that I don't want and would probably end up getting.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Don't need any of these champs.
    HT however would be nice but since I'm not doing abyss or anything soon, he won't be that impactful.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Diablo, Ronin, Jubilee, HtD, Stryfe, CW, Agent Venom, Nebula, Odin, Carnage, Carnage, Agent Venom, Psycho Man, DPX, Kingpin, Super Skrull, Doom.

That's what I got from my hoarding. I'm not angry in the slightest. A lot of them were first time pulls as 5*, or first time dupes. Now I just want a Mangog and Blackbolt for synergy reasons.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I generally go for the featured 5 star regardless of whose actually in it since I have most five stars but the new ones already, but I'm definitely going for only this one during its run for DPX, Mangog, and Stryfe. I'd also really like Blackbolt for collection purposes.
  • GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Posts: 46
    Gut punched here...

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Pain

Rasilover said:

Pain

That’s a solid opening
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    My personal wants are super skrull, mangog, ronin, and a doom dupe, so this is awesome.
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    going to open the 11k crystal bi-weekly from the sigil for Stryfe or Torch,
    other then im staying with the duel mutant / skill until i get Aegon and Nick
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★

Rasilover said:

Pain

That’s a solid opening
    Could have been better :(
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Pass. I already have all those champs except Mangog, Odin, Super-Skrull and Psycho-Man and I don't think I need any of those four.
    Rasilover said:

Rasilover said:

Pain

That’s a solid opening
    Could have been better :(
    Could have been worse.
    Take the good pulls and don't think about what they could have been
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Going for all featured until I have the new characters, and preferably duped. Don’t really want any of them outside of collection purposes.

Already have Odin Duped. Grinded for Super Skrull. Of the new champs I’ve pulled Black Bolt and Mangog already as well.

I need Stryfe x2, Jubilee x2, Psycho Man x2, Deadpool, Mangog, Black Bolt, and Super Skrull. Once I hit that it’s back to hoarding shards.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Really underwhelming. Might try for Stryfe and I’d be happy enough getting Mangog, Jubilee or Super Skrull. None of those three are amazing but they’re new. Still just not exciting to me.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

And human torch but that was a max sig Crystal.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited April 2021
    i opened 3 and i got great pulls! good luck to everyone else. :)

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Easy pass for me
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I could use mr fantastic for his power sting synergy, would've help with 6.4 exploration. But I don't think it worth extra 5k shards for me
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    defo sitting out on this one
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Opened three: Blackbolt, Deadpool X-force, and then Stryfe. One new champion, so I'll take it.