**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Re-Ran SQ after completing and received Different Rewards

I started my first run getting three instances of 6* shards, two instances of 5* shards, and two other items. After 100% I go to re run and find totally different rewards without any 6* shards.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Username checks out. Post makes as much sense as an Ikea instruction manual.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Maybe one of the ONLY times where this famous phrase actually works ...

“Working as intended.”
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's as intended. The Quest regenerates Rewards whenever you defeat the Boss, or every 24 hours.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Dint they send an mail(in game) that said that aspect was cancelled due to a bug and said sorry?
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    Piviot said:

Dint they send an mail(in game) that said that aspect was cancelled due to a bug and said sorry?

The bug was that rewards didn't replenish if you didn't kill the boss. As in, the map would be absent of rewards of any kind.

As for the rewards staying the same within a 24 hour period i.e. being able to re-run it and claim multiples of the same rewards, that seems to have been a misunderstanding on the players part. I was under the same impression, but it was likely due to misreading the info, or getting the info second hand.