**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When will 5* scarlet witch be released??

Ray0170Ray0170 Posts: 8
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Please kabam we have been hoarding on her ever since 5* wolvo made appearance in featured. Atleast give us a firm date to keep ojr hopes up
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ray0170Ray0170 Posts: 8
    Anyone else hoarding on sw like me??
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,374 ★★★★★
    Ray0170 said:

Anyone else hoarding on sw like me??

I was a little but will be back hoarding to pray shes in next one but only open featureds when new as featureds i dont have or want to play around with
    Yaa. And the new featured crystal is pretty good but seeing no sw in there was a huge let down
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    Not sure if hoarding will be worth it. She might be released in various special crystals but never the basic pool (and featured crystals are almost never statistically worth it) but she could be added in like an incursions crystal, or a women of power crystal, or the Romance crystals or something like that.

I wish I could get her too. I was actually more hype about her addition than Wolvie and I already have him at sig 180 5/65

Not sure if hoarding will be worth it. She might be released in various special crystals but never the basic pool (and featured crystals are almost never statistically worth it) but she could be added in like an incursions crystal, or a women of power crystal, or the Romance crystals or something like that.

I wish I could get her too. I was actually more hype about her addition than Wolvie and I already have him at sig 180 5/65

Rares are also added to featureds btw as wolvie was in featured but wont be seen till another time so dont get why sw cant yet wolvie is practically better than sw when paired with apoc
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Hmmm

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Don’t have to 😁

Where to find ISO without mindlessly grinding for hours is my biggest problem.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Rares are also added to featureds btw as wolvie was in featured but wont be seen till another time so dont get why sw cant yet wolvie is practically better than sw when paired with apoc
    It’s just not confirmed that she will be added there, and there are lots of other ways she can be available. I actually got my Wolverine from the free Featured that came from the side event that month. I also don’t have Apoc above a 4*. I think people would rate SW higher but they just don’t like how rng based the buffs are.

Bendy said:

It’s just not confirmed that she will be added there, and there are lots of other ways she can be available. I actually got my Wolverine from the free Featured that came from the side event that month. I also don’t have Apoc above a 4*. I think people would rate SW higher but they just don’t like how rng based the buffs are.
    I think she will be in featured as every rare has been from dr strange- wolvie only 2 that hasnt entered is vision aou and sw which is very odd
    The appearance of wolverine in featured was exactly what gave summoners hope of SW too. Because wolvo sw and og thor were in the same pool, being delayed due to their broken abilities. So really dont understand whats taking her so long.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    She might appear in the next one but we don’t know and the Kabam team on here can’t tell us if they know. I wouldn’t hoard for her unless you have everyone else you want.
    Thats correct. Im gonna spend some of my hoarding and really hoping she shows up in the next pool
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I got super lucky in February when she was in the Romance crystals. Tbh she’s kind of underwhelming as a 5* mostly since I don’t have enough sig stones to dump into her, but she’s still fun to play