**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Neat Monthly Idea

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
What if instead of the everyday grind for small resources that add up eventually or a quest that unlocks one week at a time the side quest is a month long Boss Rush! Maybe add one quest every half week that has a boss for players to decimate. This boss could either be alone or add mini bosses with grandmaster like nodes to add variety with nodes and exploration rewards to the fight. What the game hasn’t had in a while is something like Summoner Showdown. Taking 0 energy and not having more then three fights per path seems more fun to me then a bunch of dull fights in a long path every day.

It could work and I think Kabam could make 10is bosses for a monthly side event (one for every three days). If 10 is a lot maybe lower the new boss reset to once a week. This would mean only 4-5 bosses which would still be fun!

The main reason is many summoners don’t want a long grind but a short challenge. I think this is a good idea to implement into the game. Thanks for listening to the post. :)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    That would be a lot of work tbh. Having to add different nodes and defenders, making it balanced fights, rewards wouldn’t even be good because they would come in small portions.

Interesting idea I just don’t think it would work
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    SoP checks out. Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

What if instead of the everyday grind for small resources that add up eventually or a quest that unlocks one week at a time the side quest is a month long Boss Rush! Maybe add one quest every half week that has a boss for players to decimate. This boss could either be alone or add mini bosses with grandmaster like nodes to add variety with nodes and exploration rewards to the fight. What the game hasn’t had in a while is something like Summoner Showdown. Taking 0 energy and not having more then three fights per path seems more fun to me then a bunch of dull fights in a long path every day.

It could work and I think Kabam could make 10is bosses for a monthly side event (one for every three days). If 10 is a lot maybe lower the new boss reset to once a week. This would mean only 4-5 bosses which would still be fun!

The main reason is many summoners don’t want a long grind but a short challenge. I think this is a good idea to implement into the game. Thanks for listening to the post. :)

Soooo you didn't know they already announced a new Summoner Showdown?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

This was back in april.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

This was back in april.
    SoP was announced last year..
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

DawsMan said:

This was back in april.
    SoP was announced last year..
    We had no idea what SoP looked like until very recently