**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Variant 7 chapter 3 quest 1 bugged lane [merged]

Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello,

Is anyone else experiencing this bug ? Every time I hit Psylocke while she's stunned, she gains 3 bars of power, and her attack is like +10,000% or something, because she crit me 626k on a heavy :) The nodes don't say anything regarding this, is there an issue with the node not being displayed, or is it a bug ? I'm on Android 11, device is OnePlus 7 Pro.

https://youtu.be/CvmU4HhUI6Y

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    I was just about to make a thread about this! She's hitting that L3 before she even finishes standing up.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Link is blocked here

For me too. Try typing it out.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309

Link is blocked here

Yeah, looks like Kabam blocked it for some reason, just copy it and paste it in a new tab, works for me.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I did this path for my initial completion, This didnt happen. So it either just now appeared or it has to do with certain character interactions. I used She-Hulk. Also KT1 used CGR and he didn`t seem to have this problem.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    wow. i'm glad she wasn't like that for me lol
  • MoehageneMoehagene Posts: 29
    I had this bug. Lane looked easy and she shrugs off the stun instantly and unloads on you.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    It was fine for me. Seems horrible though.
  • Yoman46Yoman46 Posts: 17
    Restart the game, this fixes this bug.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    I tried that and it didn't work.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Restarting didn't work for me
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    This bug happened to me in the Incursions too. I was using AA with Strategic Movement hack against Loki with generic nodes like Pessimist, etc. then after saving 10 evade charges, 1 hit against Loki pushed him to an SP3. Weird. Lol.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    The left hand lane starting with psylocke is bugged...parry/stun is not working and nothing is written about the lane being stun immune. Kabam plz check this out. Thanx
  • This is super annoying as it's the only path I have left to explore. Parry doesn't stun and they shrug it off immediately and counter like kingpin. Block penetration is huge, as r3 6* cap is was taking 10-20% damage on a party. All hits were doing damage but not near what they should (node is crit me with your best shot, only crits should do damage). Also defender was going to full e bar power in less than a full combo.

This was broke like this yesterday, was working as designed for the first 4 fights (up until beast) today, and then went backed to unfightable bugs again on beast. Now it is bugged from first fight (psylock).

Hopefully this stuff doesn't bleed over into other parts of the game.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Bump, bugged for me as well
    Deffinitely still an issue, psylocke shrugs the stun and gains 3 bars of power
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Did that lane today and don't remember having any trouble parrying...
    Restarted the game and it was fixed. Final monster is down. Would like some energy compensation ;)
    Restarted the game and it was fixed. Some sort of persistent charge bug.
  • We have merged several similar threads together. Thank you for reporting the issue to us.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Working fine now.
  • EBG78EBG78 Posts: 122 ★★
    Not here. I tried to run this path today. Missed a parry and got a 2-hit KO from Psylocke. She also was at max power after one hit. So looks like I’ll be waiting to run that path since even a parry takes off like 30% of my health.
  • MrVenzelMrVenzel Posts: 9

We have merged several similar threads together. Thank you for reporting the issue to us.

So did you find a solution?
  • edricedric Posts: 59

We have merged several similar threads together. Thank you for reporting the issue to us.

Manthing just did the same thing. Gain 3 bars of power after 1 hit. Seems to happen only when I place Mr. fantastic prefight debuffs. Otherwise fight proceeds normally. Odd because this never happened in other fights. Hope it helps you guys fix the issue.