**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHAT TO DO??

I still have not received my alliance war season end rewards... we were in bronze 1. Is it normal to take 2 nd a half weeks for it to arrive or am I supposed to send kabam a ticket. I need to leave my ally cuz they leader nd officers are not active so i need to find a new ally but cuz of the rule tht i have to stay in my ally till my rewards drop i have to be here...

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You probably didn’t qualify
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Did you participate in at least 5 wars?
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 80

Did you participate in at least 5 wars?

yes i played 7-8 wars

Lvernon15 said:

You probably didn’t qualify

i took part in 8 wars, in one of the wars i only placed defenders idk if it counts but there r 7 other so i definitely fulfilled the criteria
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Did you join the alliance early enough to qualify? Usually it takes a day or two and the longest I’ve seen was 6 days. If it’s been two plus weeks I doubt you qualified in some aspect.

Did you join the alliance early enough to qualify? Usually it takes a day or two and the longest I’ve seen was 6 days. If it’s been two plus weeks I doubt you qualified in some aspect.

i joined ally after the aw season

are there any other requirements other than the take part in 5 wars??

i just remembered our leader kicked me mistakenly once then invited me back... so when i join newly would the count reset??
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130

i just remembered our leader kicked me mistakenly once then invited me back... so when i join newly would the count reset??
    yes
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    If you do all wars but then leave or accidentally get removed before the last one the count resets
    Killer354 said:

If you do all wars but then leave or accidentally get removed before the last one the count resets

aww rip... it was an unintentional kick yet i paid a huge price