**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up Poll and a Thanks!

DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
First, anyone who commented on my last post and gave me advice and help on becoming UC thank you very much, all those tips were helpful.

Second, who do I rank up here all stats are current

Rank Up Poll and a Thanks! 59 votes

Dr. Doom / 5* R3 to R4
98%
Timone147RaganatorfmussapAdvSociopathJuggerNotReaper2823RockyshockyIKONRockypantherxSidDDragonQacobLordSmasherEtjamaEinfachSoSarvanga1_DarkDuelistMaratoxN0_UThoye3 58 votes
Angela / 5* R3 to R4
0%
Gambit / 5* R3 to R4
1%
Ramil0222 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Doom, easily. His power control, tankiness, crit resistance, damage output, and pimp slap are all very useful in every content. You will not regret ranking him up.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Dr. Doom / 5* R3 to R4
    Is this a question ⁉️
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Dr. Doom / 5* R3 to R4
    Easily
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

Doom, easily. His power control, tankiness, crit resistance, damage output, and pimp slap are all very useful in every content. You will not regret ranking him up.

Pimp slap!!!! Lmfao
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Dr. Doom / 5* R3 to R4
    Not only should you rank Doom, you should hold off ranking the other 2 until you get some gems from variant difficulty.
  • Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Dr. Doom / 5* R3 to R4
    Gotta give it to Dr. Doom. Angela appears to need the high sig for her to be totally reliable, where as Doom doesn't need the sigs for him to be one of the best options in the game.