**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else excited about Strikers?

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
Basically, strikers are tag team champions that you can borrow specials from or you can tag the champion in during a match to extend your combo or dish out additional damage. It was in the Dev Diaries last year.

I’m honestly very excited to see strikers and wish crystals in the game. Hopefully, it’ll come out around the same time as Summer of Pain.

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I am cautiously excited. We also had something called root mechanic which was used in only one side event and was not that well received. From the video that we saw of the demonstration, it seemed like switching champ for some unique utility. Let's see how it is implemented in game.

Same except part of the root mechanic was good and some bad.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Tbh I can see some of the combos being absolutely game breaking, like some of them would be downright ridiculous, especially with older champs who have abilities based on no. of buffs or hits in combo etc.

Think of any champ who can gain buffs from specials then add a champ like Gamora, who can refresh all buffs on heavies.

Or think of HT, but with sunspots L1s, which could end up placing super easy and fast incinerates on opponents.

Think of IMIW with any champ that can incinerate on special, tons of plasma potential there.

There will be some nutty combos and I can’t wait to get to experimenting, however like much of the final section of the roadmap I think it’s going to be a bit of a wait.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I completely forgot about the root mechanic until I read about it on this thread lol, seems like a very distant memory I wonder if they're bringing that back ever. But yeah striker looks really cool, but probably really complicated to animate and program so hopefully when it does come out it's not full of bugs.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Guess I need to get a new device that Can powerful enough to handle this tag striker system.
  • onitsudryonitsudry Posts: 9
    The game will be awesome with that
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Did they just drop this, or still in progress?
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    solopolo said:

Did they just drop this, or still in progress?

We’ll get to test it out in next months SQ
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    lol “Wish Crystals”
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

lol “Wish Crystals”

Keep wishing.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I would rather them fix the game.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Just fix the game first.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Hopefully it will be good because most probably this year we have seen only bugs when kabam has announced or released a new feature.
  • It's gunna crash the game and then be taken back to fix for a couple months
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Rip old devices :'(
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    They were supposed to fix memory leak in this update, but guess it was too much work for them.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    I'm not excited about but something that I really wait it's that kabam never release the relycs system. I guess Mcoc it's not that kinf of game and I'm sure that will be like boost on act 6.3, just for make the paths more frustrating without them and less like new cav SQ, where in you can carried a tag champion and be benefitted form nodes or bring another champ without any punish for don't carried those tag champs
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    It’s new, I’m ready to try it at least
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

They were supposed to fix memory leak in this update, but guess it was too much work for them.

Memory leak was fixed for android. I haven't experienced any lag lately aside from the one cause by complex vfx like when fighting Aarkus
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I was excited but, we're kinda in that Bases "coming soon" phase.