**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinion gathering. Any recommendations will be very much appreciated.

SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a terrible tendency to rank up anyone I'm enjoying playing in the moment. However, I'm more than aware that it isn't the best strategy, especially when pursuing more difficult content.

That said, I'd really appreciate any opinions regarding my current roster, in order to plan better for the future. Would you prioritise concentrating on a number of beneficial champions/synergies? Is there anyone here who is an absolute must for end game content?

Thanks in advance.

PS. Apologies for the scruffy editing. I got bored.

Comments

• Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    It's a game, you're supposed to do whatever you're going to have the most fun with.
    But, I'd say bring up CMM, OR, Ice man (dual immune), Killmonger, Dragon Man (quite fun to play and is a robot).
    There may also be more options that I'm not mentioning. It also depends on what you're up to in content.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Doovid12 said:

It's a game, you're supposed to do whatever you're going to have the most fun with.
    But, I'd say bring up CMM, OR, Ice man (dual immune), Killmonger, Dragon Man (quite fun to play and is a robot).
    There may also be more options that I'm not mentioning. It also depends on what you're up to in content.

Thanks for the input. I'm currently gunning for Act 5 exploration, and generally just rank up for the sake of enjoyment, but want to plan better for the tougher times that lie ahead.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Masterdux said:

I think that the champs you choose to rank up are very much viable for act 5 exploration, if you can use an AG on Aegon and Angela I would highly recommend that, Magik an CMM are also very god champs in every type of content.

Excellent. Thanks for your input. I definitely plan on ranking CMM, and was kinda holding off on Magik, in the hope of pulling Doom, BWCV or Longshot, but I'll take her up, if she's viable for harder content.

In regard to Aegon, I've been waiting for an awakening gem, but he's definitely on the agenda.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Aegon would be good if you could awaken him
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest continuing to rank up who you enjoy. The only person I suggest ranking up as a must is aegon. He’s by far the best counter for labyrinth and abyss. You need to get him awakened and at a pretty good sig first though.