**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 5* mutant to r4 first? Apoc or ProfX?

gggg00gggg00 Posts: 56
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I plan to rank them both up eventually, but mutant t4cc is hard to come by.

Which 5* mutant to r4 first? Apoc or ProfX? 42 votes

Apocalypse
83%
evilKINGwilsonJBC89UnsilentAckbar67AssumedNameBattle_GreninjaJuggerNotRockypantherxQacobEtjamaLeathersmw2017ProximaMidnight_8NimorThoye3OmedennRenaxqqParam1988Sparx265AburaeesMusikmen 35 votes
Professor X
16%
HalcyonzRamil0222JragonMaster170Rouger4HagureMeijinScrubhanJoshKosh557 7 votes

Comments

• DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Apoc, easily.
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Professor X
    I have both as 5/65. Bringing a synergy partner to every quest is just not viable, prof x is a beast by himself.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    I just feel like I'm using him more than Prof X. They're both great but Apocalypse is who I'd choose first.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Apocalypse
    Easy. He makes your life easier in so mamy unique ways including raising the bar for all your other mutants, stunning through block after 1 or 2 fights, and interesting ability accuracy mechanics to go along with the most satisfying special 2 in the game.
  • gggg00gggg00 Posts: 56
    Thanks all! Looks like it’ll be Apoc as soon as the 22hr rank up comes around.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Apocalypse
    Scrubhan said:

I have both as 5/65. Bringing a synergy partner to every quest is just not viable, prof x is a beast by himself.

But you don’t always need a synergy partner. 1 mutant on the path and there’s no need at all. Besides he’s better than prof x regardless so it’s worth bribing a synergy partner. Sinister and cable with apoc are pretty good anyway.