**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best DoT champion.

2»

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Funny no one thinks quake.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    For the champs in my roster (DOT and speed kills)
    Mutant - domino / AA
    Skill - NF or OG black panther with Jabari synergy for pure bleed damage
    Cosmic - carnage
    Tech - Sentinel / warlock
    Science - torch / ibom
    Mystic - SS
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Nicholas Furious
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Ill do champs I have as 5/6 star that are ranked up (because if you haven't tested the champs personally do you really know?)

My champs

Mutant
    Archangel
    Apocalypse

Skill
    Nick Fury
    Black Widow Deadly Origins

Science
    Red Hulk (Not many choices on my roster)

Mystic
    Sym Supreme (Not many choices on my roster)

Cosmic
    Hyperion

Tech
    Guilly 2099 (although ive heard different things if she is dot or not. Some have said its passive) i just know she melts people

• Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Shocked by the lack of omega red and void. I dont have them awakened but everyone knows they melt. As well as domino with red hulk synergy.
    Agree with everyone inducing horseman storm and horseman wolverine.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Best dot is probably IMIW with stealth. He can ramp up to astronomical levels.

After that you probably have tigra who DOT is crazy.

After that probably nick fury.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Tech-guardian
    Mutant-AA
    Mystic-doom
    Skill-aegon
    Science-ibom
    Cosmic-cgr