**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which SQ defender is the most annoying for you?

TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
Just curious. Doesn't have to be the hardest, and doesn't have to be the most universally annoying; just the one that annoys you the most.

Comments

• HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    Platpool for me. Not enjoying it
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Platpool and bpcv
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    Jabari Panther is the most annoying to fight.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    strange and sometimes km but i usually manage him
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    bpcv. For some reason the game doesn’t want me to dex the second part of his sp1 🥴
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Strange as I’ve never bothered to learn his sp2 dex. Moleman can generally kill him before he gets there, if not, I die.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Depends on where he is but platpool tends to give me the most trouble, followed by either red hulk or hulk. I bring venom to that fight and I just miss my intercepts badly and pay for it
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Km
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Killmonger and storm x. Jabari was surprisingly easy
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    None seeming that I couldn't even finish the quest because it booted me out
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Rhulk. That hard knock life is a nasty node
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Mostly Killmonger. A little on jabari panther and Docter strange
  • Spider-man and Hulk are both annoying
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 207
    Jabari by far ...I dread her

Cant solo her without white mags tbh

And w 3 slots my scrub playing ass can't afford the support slot
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Couldn't be bothered to read Platpool's abilities, he's just annoying too
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Strange and the Hulk's on the 2nd node.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    SWORD78 said:

The Spider-Men solely because I get to happy building up furies while charging Heavy Attacks while they are stunned so I end up holding for way to long and get punished

I didn't even know that was a thing lol. I haven't read any of the nodes. Most of them I've figured out while playing but haven't tried to charge any heavies.