**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champ do you enjoy and is fun to play but is not like meta tier?

13»

Comments

• BlumladenBlumladen Posts: 21
    Luke cage,hulkbuster,mole man
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

• PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230
    Luke cage
    Wasp
    Angela before buff (before buff heavy crits satisfying 💯)
    Vodoo
  • krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    Original Black Panther. I soloed 6.3.1 Medusa with him.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Classic Abom at R3 (with RG, of course). Literally a monster.

Classic Guilly at R2 when paired with MS (R3) and G99 (max 5). With Suicides and 5/5 DW, she's better than you'd think. Life steal covers DE and LC. And her sp3 will legit kill things.. Like, big things, when her soul count is up. 100k+ sp3

OML... He's slept on for incursions. Throw Sabre on the team for absolutely ridiculous healing. Suicides recommended. He will easily heal all dot and recoil. Even spamming specials at will. Have footage of a casual 125k sp1 using him in Incursions.

• redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162
    I have to say, i like sasquatch. Hes not a top champ for many but i find him fun to play. Also does a lot of burst damage too. I might even take my 6* to r3 soon
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Nova is one of those champs that you won’t use for serious content, but he’s a blast to play
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Skill - DDHK
    Mutant - Sinister
    Tech - Punisher2099
    Cosmic - Surfer
    Mystic - Man Thing
    Science - iHulk
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Red Hulk and Punisher 2099. I cant figure out Red hulk sometimes lol. I can see crazy damage from him and other times he is just meh.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Moon Knight. Beautifully animated, and still fun to play, and get those chain-stuns at Full Moon; and his damage is quite a bit better now that his bleeds stack.

He's almost mediocre, now...
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Rhino
    Juggernaut
    Ronan
    Iron Man (OG)

:)
  • Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Massacre and red hulk for me.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 832 ★★★★
    I like running BWDO, Terrax post buff and Brother Voodoo.

I wish I'd got Rulk as a 6* because he's just fun to play. There's something to be said for kits which are straightforward to play but still effective - it's nice to contrast with kits like Doc Ock and DDHK which require significant investment or a dedicated playstyle.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer is my current favorite champ to play. He’s going to be my next cosmic r3, taking him up over Corvus and CMM just because I enjoy him so much.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Taskmaster
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Rogue- super fun to play, nice heal and good power control, hope her buff timer stops during specials or can be paused for some time after heavies
    DDHK- I really hope that his damage output need some more values
    Ghost rider(old version)- kind of meh right now, need some damage update and more potent dot debuffs, totally depends upon sp3 to reset his rotation
    Luke Cage- his buff was great but there are lot better options than him, but he is cool character