**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Joe Fixit is science Corvus!!!

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
You have heard of the skill corvus MoleGod!

Now say hello to the science corvus JoeGod!!!!

My man be critting like theres no tomorrow!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHsQcopaT4k

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sorry bro but the fact it took you 177 hits to get to that point kind of makes it irrelevant. It’s interesting to know he can do that though.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    If only his crits hit worth a darn.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Or his INSANE regen
  • Erm...
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I appreciate this for what it is, but I also might die the next time someone call a champ “the *insert class* *insert god-tier champ*”
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    a 6* r2 need 230 hits to KO Captain Marvel Classic.. still a trash to me..
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Bruh 6K sp3 at r2.
    Anyways, I never knew that Joe could crit so much, so that's something I guess.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’ll do my thing:

So, if Joe Fixit is the Science Corvus, then why was Sentry touted as the Science Starlord? If Corvus, who is a Cosmic and Starlord who is a tech can be compared to the Science Joe Fixit (the actual Joe Fixit) and the Science Sentry (who can turn into the Science Void - stay with me) then why at all would we need a Science Corvus, who was originally the tech Sentry but was re-labeled the Mutant Stryfe (or actual Stryfe) when compared to Joe Fixit? AND, is Joe Fixit related to Fixit Felix from Wreck it Ralph? What class would Ralph be?

Or is every champ just their own champ?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Science Corvus is an insult to this God. He is The Joe Above All.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Just got him from a science cavalier crystals